Are women and men on different tracks when it comes to their favourite music?

but take a look at the list of people who have replied to that thread. its composition is almost completely female.

The frinkers are just one (very) vocal part of Morrissey's fan base.

I would imagine that most men who are fans of female singers find them very attractive as well - it goes with the territory. I'm sure a Karen O frink thread would be mostly male.

Both men and women get Morrissey's humor and his intellect, and both appreciate his talent. Both men and women fling themselves over the barrier, fight over his shirts like starving dogs over a bone, get his name and likeness tattooed on their bodies, and weep openly when they hear their favorite song.

Both men and women are often reduced to incoherent, gibbering messes when they run into Morrissey unexpectedly. :rolleyes:

I would imagine that most men who are fans of female singers find them very attractive as well - it goes with the territory. I'm sure a Karen O frink thread would be mostly male.

Both men and women get Morrissey's humor and his intellect, and both appreciate his talent. Both men and women fling themselves over the barrier, fight over his shirts like starving dogs over a bone, get his name and likeness tattooed on their bodies, and weep openly when they hear their favorite song.

Both men and women are often reduced to incoherent, gibbering messes when they run into Morrissey unexpectedly. :rolleyes:

The only female singers I've ever had a crush on were Sarah Cracknell and Harriet Wheeler. (And, I admit, Pete Burns.)

Looks aren't important in singers. Really, all I want out of a female singer is someone who'll have a sense of humor, not wear shoes in the house, and maybe ask me how my day was-- and care about my answer. :blushing:

really, i was only joking. much of what you say is true. i know that women can be quite clever.

the 'frink thread' isn't really helping anyone, though.

Back
Top Bottom