Are too judgemental?

M

MuteWitness616

So it seems I criticize way too much and always expres my opinions and I've been getting a lot or garbage for it.

I always got something to say about everything and most of the time it's me talking badly about teens at my school, like the slutty girls and you know the whole bandwagon of today's corrupted youth.

Has anybody ever also been mentioned to that they are way too much judgemental or am I just crossing the line?

When all is said and done, always be true to yourself and your convictions.

I, as a general rule, do not openly judge anyone. We all have our little judgements we make in our mind. But when we verbalize these thoughts or change our behavior based upon them; that's when problems begin.

So it seems I criticize way too much and always expres my opinions and I've been getting a lot or garbage for it.

I always got something to say about everything and most of the time it's me talking badly about teens at my school, like the slutty girls and you know the whole bandwagon of today's corrupted youth.

Has anybody ever also been mentioned to that they are way too much judgemental or am I just crossing the line?

Today's corrupted youth are no different than the corrupted youth of twenty years ago. They just wear different costumes.

Comments that feel incisive and critical (in the academic sense) often just sound bitchy and boring. It's much better to focus on yourself. Spend your time learning, reading, making art, whatever you do, so that you grow into the person you are meant to be. You're not going to change anyone, and by not seeming like an obnoxious, sour jerk you may attract the few people who think like you do. Many people are not what they seem, especially in very young adults.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah... Morrissey is disappointed in you... blah blah blah blah blah... Rubbish, garbage, trash blah blah blah blah.... Rubbish, radish blah blah blah blah...

Stop whining EMO kid.

We are all corrupted. Who are you to judge people and the way they live their lives? You aren't perfect. No one is, but the fact that you bring that up gives me the right to "criticize" you.

"Stop worrying about people, worry about yourself."

I am going to listen to Salt 'N Pepa now while doing tae bo!

24476o4.jpg

I wanna shoop, baby.

Back
Top Bottom