Are recent fans more loyal to Morrissey than older fans?

He found Damon and is now realising that life as a gay man in a relationship is exactly as depressing as it is for a man living with a woman.
Can't live with them and so on....
He should find a young swedish lover and get some real Marabou on his rod.
Quite easy to do from what I hear. Just smear some lingonberry jam on it, lie back and wait.

Quite easy to do from what I hear. Just smear some lingonberry jam on it, lie back and wait.
And here I was thinking I am the pervert!

Must be the war weather making it impossible to have sex so you need to imagine it.

And here I was thinking I am the pervert!

Must be the war weather making it impossible to have sex so you need to imagine it.
See!

I miss out on letters or add words not supposed to be there. Gonna go shave the head and have a long cold shower now.

Well that was fun, swallowing my breakfast all over again when it tried climbing back out.

What turned you off? Morrissey as an object of homosexual desire, or Fiona Dodwell as a sexual being?

What turned you off? Morrissey as an object of homosexual desire, or Fiona Dodwell as a sexual being?
GrampaSimpson-ColumnA-B.gif

Surely Morrissey remains a handsome man, whatever else one thinks about him.

To be fair to the old, testicles were never the sightliest part of the male anatomy in the first place. Not for nothing is the male genitalia called "junk." It ruins the sleekness of the design. Homosexual males may disagree.

Back
Top Bottom