Are Moz's band mates vegetarian?

MyDoppelganger

Such a Nice Guy
Does anyone know if any of Mozzer's band mates are vegetarian?

I don't know who is or isn't but I believe that when on tour they are supposed to be.

When on tour all the crew, including band members and roadies are not allowed to eat meat within the venues that moz is playing in.....although i did see his road crew eating Haribo outside of leeds last year(harribo contains dead flesh)

When on tour all the crew, including band members and roadies are not allowed to eat meat within the venues that moz is playing in.....although i did see his road crew eating Haribo outside of leeds last year(harribo contains dead flesh)

Haribo do a vegan jelly sweet selection now. :thumb:

As opposed to live fish? :lbf:

I was just wondering about this the other day - now I know!

I think they're not.
When Morrissey had came to Brazil (200) there was story that his crew went out to steakhouse after the gig without Morrissey permission. I've asked Boz about and he said it's not true.

I recall seeing a facebook post of Boz's saying he had a delicious roast for dinner. It could've been a tofu roast but I doubt it.

I've posted this before on here someplace - Hannah, lead singer of Doll and the Kicks had tweeted while on the Refusal tour that the vegetarian diet was going well, mostly due to the fact that Morrissey had excellent catering brought in for them. So I assumed that it was a new lifestyle for her.

Back
Top Bottom