Are farmers as bad as paedophiles?

Both take pleasure from the abuse (and sometimes murder) of innocent, defensless living beings.

There is no argument - they are both as bad as each other.

DIE!

that's interesting. how recently did your wife become a vegetarian?

MY WIFE IS NOT A FARMER

GET OUT WITH YOUR WEAK ARGUMENTS & REBUTTALS YOU KNOW THE TRUTH WE ARE ONTO YOU YOU WILL BE DRIVEN OUT

MY WIFE IS NOT A FARMER

GET OUT WITH YOUR WEAK ARGUMENTS & REBUTTALS YOU KNOW THE TRUTH WE ARE ONTO YOU YOU WILL BE DRIVEN OUT

your wife facillitated the meat industry. she's an evil bitch. kill her.

calling all mods!!

seriously, i think this guy is beyond bannable by now....

ASK MORRISSEY IF HE WANTS ME OR YOU BANNED - HE WOULD CHOOSE YOU.

YOU ONLY WANT ME BANNED BECAUSE I SPEAK THE TRUTH AND IT HURTS YOU TO HEAR IT.

No, she watched Meet your meat & because she is a decent human being who has a conscience, she became Veggie.

But how long have you been married to her, and how long have you known her whileshe was;nt veggie? Surely you should;nt have dated her in the first place, you should have ignored your natural instincts and gone with your morals. How do you expect everyone else to have morals when yours are so low

But how long have you been married to her, and how long have you known her whileshe was;nt veggie? Surely you should;nt have dated her in the first place, you should have ignored your natural instincts and gone with your morals. How do you expect everyone else to have morals when yours are so low

I had a choice - getting some with a fit girl or sticking to my morals.

It was cock versus morals & the cock won.

wow, im sure your wife would be really pleased to know that the only reason you married her was for her fellatio abilities. she must feel really special. have you ever told her that was the reason?

In all seriousness, just as i would eat meat if i were starving to death, i did want to try & meet a Veggie girl, but the only one i knew was a hairy-lipped munter who looked like the Elephant Man.

wow, im sure your wife would be really pleased to know that the only reason you married her was for her fellatio abilities. she must feel really special. have you ever told her that was the reason?

No, i told her she had a great Rack as well.

You need a woman with a great pair to get a really good tit-wank, you know?

I had a choice - getting some with a fit girl or sticking to my morals.

It was cock versus morals & the cock won.

What i want to know is how come a big pussy like you actually has a cock at all?

Why don't you go put it to good use....like stirring your tea with it and leave us all alone.:sick:

Both take pleasure from the abuse (and sometimes murder) of innocent, defensless living beings.

There is no argument - they are both as bad as each other.

DIE!

nasty20troll.jpg

Back
Top Bottom