Are certain types of people more likely to be Morrissey fans?

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.
If you think so, can you tell me what you think these types are like? Do you think it's an actual Jungian or Enneagram based personality type or two or is it more general like Jerks or Sweethearts? Poets or Fools? Something else?

Sophisticated eccentrics

Comedians

Bookish misanthropes

Hopeless romantics

Lonely social outcasts

Sensualists

The ambiguously self-possessed

Square pegs

Muckrakers

Introverted loners:p.....yes and I'm talking about myself!!People who are basically off the wall.

I find the human race in general a bit of a bore.I'm very happy to ignore most of it.:D

People who are attracted to beautiful melodies....
People who long for something more in life....
People with a sense of humor....

Mostly people I like :)

I read that as "muskrats" and thought: Really? Wow.

I don't know about muskrats, but as a puppy my dog was fond of Morrissey, particularly "Live at Earl's Court."

He hasn't heard the live disc from "Greatest Hits" yet, maybe that will rekindle the flame. ;)

People who find the trials and tribulations of life a little hard to bare.

people that know a good hair style when they see one

Intelligent people, with impecably good taste.yeah, them to.

Introverted loners:p.....yes and I'm talking about myself!!People who are basically off the wall.

I find the human race in general a bit of a bore.I'm very happy to ignore most of it.:D

That would be me. I actually took a quiz on Facebook and it was called, "What Sort Of People Do You Attract?" and I evidentally attract, "Unstable people" (which is peachy with me. Normal people are boring.):cool:

Only sweetly lovely people or else people who seem complete bastards
but are actually soft on the inside like caramel.........

I'll not be doing the test! :) You're very demanding!:guitar:

Tags
fans insightful scintillating
Back
Top Bottom