Aragon info was up on TM a little while ago...

The "local presale" was shifted to this Friday, last I saw. Who knows? Good thing it's GA. You'll get a ticket, it won't sell out instantly either way.*Edited* No, now it's completely gone. I guess I'll be buying yet another copy of the album via iTunes. Or I could wait until the Amex sale on Saturday... no, there is basketball practice on Sat. grr.

Also, hoping to hear Paris tomorrow on New Music Thursday! I'll request it if I remember.

Last edited:
The "local presale" was shifted to this Friday, last I saw. Who knows? Good thing it's GA. You'll get a ticket, it won't sell out instantly either way.*Edited* No, now it's completely gone. I guess I'll be buying yet another copy of the album via iTunes. Or I could wait until the Amex sale on Saturday... no, there is basketball practice on Sat. grr.

Also, hoping to hear Paris tomorrow on New Music Thursday! I'll request it if I remember.

Why is this sale such a clusterf***?!

Paris was sampled during the concert promo I heard :) along with IBEH, EDILS, Suedehead, TLOTFIP....

What is all this about the album being sold out, and having something to do with the 1/23 presale? Does anyone know if there is a password!? I'm from Peoria, and I have been through the XRT vip site, and there is no information on the sale starting tomorrow. If someone could clear this up for me, it would be great. I just want to make sure I can get tickets.

What is all this about the album being sold out, and having something to do with the 1/23 presale? Does anyone know if there is a password!? I'm from Peoria, and I have been through the XRT vip site, and there is no information on the sale starting tomorrow. If someone could clear this up for me, it would be great. I just want to make sure I can get tickets.

iTunes never sells out. Go to the Ticketmaster site and click on the tab for onsale dates, it will tell you all you need to know. There is no local presale, despite the fact that it was showing up on TM until a couple of days ago. Tomorrow morning, you can choose to pay an additional $10 on top of the ticket price, or you can wait until the next morning and buy one at 9 am, if you have an Amex card, or an hour later if you don't.

Don't panic, it will probably sell out, but not instantly.

As Pregs said, don't worry, the Aragon is a General Admission venue, meaning that all tickets are the same. If you show up on Ticketmaster's website at 10 AM on the 24th (Saturday), then you should have no trouble at all getting tickets.

After you get your ticket, however, the challenge will be waiting outside the Aragon all day in hopes of getting a good spot in the ballroom! :D

Well, I guess I'm going to buy a couple of tickets tomorrow, but if I end up having theatre commitments on the day I'll need to find someone to take two tickets. I'm asking my friends around today, but if I can't find anyone and TicketExchange isn't up on TM I could resell them to someone on here.

Tags
boo hoo strider the king of gondor
Back
Top Bottom