Morrissey Central "ARAGON BALLROOM, CHICAGO, ENTRANCE" (April 19, 2022)

0-8_mq6wei.jpg

Man in blue coat: absolute stranger. Identity unknown, purpose uncertain.

Pictured: Donnie Knutson (alongside Morrissey / The Smiths at the same venue in 1985).
Hinting?
FWD.

Any scraps from the dustbin
Says himself from his own Sesame Street dustbin. Don't you EVER get fed up knocking Morrissey or anything relating to him? And I bet you get a special thrill adding your Oscar The Grouch comment so that you're top of the thread.

E_RIT4UWUAs04HX

I like Donnie's thigh-length dress here - it's a very fetching frock.

I'll put my neck on the renewable wood block and say I slightly distrust anyone holding a bought coffee anywhere other than a cafe. Either he just bought it or he's drinking cold piss or it's empty. I could never understand anyone spending half the price of a paperback for a badly made coffee. Please move this comment to off-topic.

I'll put my neck on the renewable wood block and say I slightly distrust anyone holding a bought coffee anywhere other than a cafe. Either he just bought it or he's drinking cold piss or it's empty. I could never understand anyone spending half the price of a paperback for a badly made coffee. Please move this comment to off-topic.
It’s a £12 oat milk vanilla latte mate, procured just around the corner moments before this photo was captured.

Last edited:
what exactly are we meant to be looking at here.
twat stands at doorway.
twat thinks hes cool standing in doorway holding a coffee.
twat standing badly dressed holding a tea in a doorway with a defaced picture of M.
ah well as long as hes happy.

Have we finally found the person responsible for Central content?!
Mr "social distancing, London"? The nondescript twit also vaguely known as "Don Douche"?
Could be. He's dressed for the part.
Doubles as a window cleaner. (looking for a purpose? Just found you one...)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom