Apr 18 Morrissey with Kristeen Young and The Courteeners Paramount Theatre - Oakland

Re: Moz adds Oakland show

I think buying tickets is kind of like buying a car. Never take the first offer! I got row GG orchestra. QUOTE]
I had the internet clock ticking on one side of my screen, and was furiously hitting Refresh...
I saw the words "Row A" and immediately hit "Buy!"
Then I saw it was Row AA.:mad:
I probably won't bother going if I am going to sit that far back. It'll be my sister's first show, so I want her to get the full experience.
So I'm not trying to be a "flippin' foo", but does anyone want these tickets-- face value? Let me know...

Isn't AA good seats?? Better than mine!

AA is exactly half way back. They're great seats considering most people seem to be ending up in the balcony.

I got row O but way over on the side.

I got row L after about 20 minutes of trying. I think the closest I gave up were row J. The first few times I tried they were balcony seats. I was in row KK in 2007. There are still tickets available for the orchestra last time I checked

That's just lovely. Obviously best available doesn't mean squat. Really annoyed at this whole experience. If I would have known I wouldn't have bought the balcony seats. Oh well at least I'm going. Anyone ever been to that venue? I'm sure it's a lot smaller than an arena, which is where I see most shows.

It holds 3000 or so. Not in the greatest of areas but it quite nice inside. Hopefully if he comes back later in the year he will play Santa Rosa again. That is a small venue and if you have seats on the floor you can get real close to the stage

That's just lovely. Obviously best available doesn't mean squat. Really annoyed at this whole experience. If I would have known I wouldn't have bought the balcony seats. Oh well at least I'm going. Anyone ever been to that venue? I'm sure it's a lot smaller than an arena, which is where I see most shows.

What happens is usually people immediately secure lots of tickets (all the good ones)...and you end up with mediocre seats. Then people who initially secured the great seats enter their card info wrong...or refresh...or wait too long and they lose their tix and they go back in the pool of available tix. So a lot of times you can get better tix by waiting a few mins.

Not to mention, like 10% of tix are held for pretty much every show that are sold through 3rd party ticketing agencies for ridiculous prices. Its all a racket.

I know two people who got really good seats. One got 4th row and the other got pit!! Trying to learn their ninja ticket skills.

What happens is usually people immediately secure lots of tickets (all the good ones)...and you end up with mediocre seats. Then people who initially secured the great seats enter their card info wrong...or refresh...or wait too long and they lose their tix and they go back in the pool of available tix. So a lot of times you can get better tix by waiting a few mins.

Not to mention, like 10% of tix are held for pretty much every show that are sold through 3rd party ticketing agencies for ridiculous prices. Its all a racket.

That makes sense, thanks.

I want to learn the ninja skillz too! lol.

That is so f***ed up how they release these tix up for sale...

It's always best to take a risk and wait it out till the last couple days before a show to get tix... that's how I been able to get pit tix in the past, by waiting till the last moment..

Also check Craigs list, last time I saw Moz I bought a pit ticket from someone on there for only $100 <3

I guess in my old age and past ticket buying experiences, I always figure if you're the first to search for tickets on ticketmaster then you would get the best tickets. Boy was I wrong!

I agree with waiting intill the last week before the show, usually the day before the show they release the pit tickets. I wonder if the box office released pit tickets?

Ebay has a pair of pit tickets for $899. I think I'll wait. I dont mind paying a little more than face value but that's just wrong.

Er I'm still pulling up Orchestra tickets right now. SO ANNOYED! :tears:

I wonder if that means there is ANY chance of him scheduling another show up in Seattle/Portland/Vancouver area before leaving north america???

I tried the Amex Preferred seating with the Platinum card phone number code and pulled up 2 seats, Orchestra Row C on the left aisle.

I don't know if you actually need a Platinum card to buy (I didn't actually want to place my order so I don't know if it would have gone through had I done so). But there are still some close seats available.

no, i am not going to see mozzy babie at the Paramount this time :straightface:
its on day 2 of coachella :eek:, what a d*ck for even scheduling a concert then :mad:
i guess i will just wait for him to do the sensible thing and schedule another long block of gigs in San Francisco later in the year :guitar:
like he did last time :thumb:

So much for oakland

whats the info on this show??
is it GA or seats? please i can't deal with those venue seaing charts

Tags
kristeen young
Back
Top Bottom