Approximately how many shows do you plan to attend on the 2007 North American Tour?

Approximately how many shows do you plan to attend on the 2007 North American Tour?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 8 or 9 or 10

• 11-20

• 21-30

• 31-39

• Total voters

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
MozKC.jpg

Re: Approximately how many shows do you plan to attend on the 2007 North American Tou

I've always wanted to see Moz in Texas... :)

Re: Approximately how many shows do you plan to attend on the 2007 North American Tou

zero bc i think i'll be in romania the entire duration of the tour.

zero bc i think i'll be in romania the entire duration of the tour.

I remember Night 2 at the Tower Theatre in Philly
(2004 Quarry Tour) with fondness...

Sadly zero as I'm skint and stuck in England, unless by some miracle the dates and locations coincide with a work event we have out there, and I can persuade someone that, despite only being here six months, I am the person to send!

Sadly zero as I'm skint and stuck in England, unless by some miracle the dates and locations coincide with a work event we have out there, and I can persuade someone that, despite only being here six months, I am the person to send!

I've got faith in you. :cool:

Because he will probably play Boston and New York I figure that is at least 2 shows but like someone else said, until I see the schedule, I really cannot say.

I do like that all tickets are going on sale at the same time. It will make it harder for the serial scalpers to get tickets to every show. They will probably go for the tickets in the big cities.

I remember Night 2 at the Tower Theatre in Philly
(2004 Quarry Tour) with fondness...

October 1st was MUCH better, nicer.

I'll be in Romania too, but, later this year.

I hope to go to at least 1 gig though. That will satisfy me. I'm easily pleased.

I will have to see how close he is to me. Than see how many i will go too.

to whoever goes to all 40, i will worship.

but whats the deal with the whole "all tickets go on sale at the same time" thing? i dont quite understand. will it be
1)the day, nay, second they announce the dates there will be a mad dash for tickets
OR
2)the tour dates will be announced along with a future ticket sale date

im very fuzzy on this and coming on the forums every spare second of my life to check for any updates is driving my blood pressure up the wall

to whoever goes to all 40, i will worship.

but whats the deal with the whole "all tickets go on sale at the same time" thing? i dont quite understand. will it be
1)the day, nay, second they announce the dates there will be a mad dash for tickets
OR
2)the tour dates will be announced along with a future ticket sale date

im very fuzzy on this and coming on the forums every spare second of my life to check for any updates is driving my blood pressure up the wall

Same here, it's killing me waiting. I don't understand why they just can't announce the dates ASAP, aka now. :)

I plan on going to every show within the radius of Cleveland. I need a vacation so why not. Have never done this before so it should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom