Apparently they finished recording

unloveable

very junior
So they finished recording and rumours are behind ...Probably that's why Boz is in Tokyo ...

Attachments

• IMG_1686.JPG
    IMG_1686.JPG
    397.1 KB · Views: 0
So they finished recording and rumours are behind ...Probably that's why Boz is in Tokyo ...

Thanks for sharing (un)lovable! :thumb:
Great comment to all the rumours and all the fuss surrounding it!
It's about the music, the lyrics, the band.
This is primary, the rest is secondary.
It has always been. :thumb:

i said it will be out by the end of September and I'm sticking by that.remember chicareli saying with the last album he had a deadline and he gave songs to people he trusted to mix the songs so it met its deadline.

Wonder how much the super dupper deluxe boxed version will be?

:thumb:

'a great piece of contemporary art ' Sounds gooooood to me ! :pray: prayers answered ! I hope.

'let's stay united' because...

Interestingly, the urge here is to focus on the music, mentioned more than once. I think the band are as sick as everyone else at Moz's shenanigans. Only the music can save them. I hope, for their sake, it's not more clunk-by-numbers.

The Smiths seem a long, distant memory.

Interestingly, the urge here is to focus on the music, mentioned more than once. I think the band are as sick as everyone else at Moz's shenanigans. Only the music can save them. I hope, for their sake, it's not more clunk-by-numbers.

:rolleyes: Yeah, guess you can read it that way if it pleases you.

The album being finished was mentioned by the Italian press prior to this social media post - which implies they've spoken to the press in some capacity.
Most odd.
Hopefully a new album will get more column inches than any Roman adventures.
Regards,
FWD.

Out of interest, where is this from?
SER has been quiet & the band aren't commenting as 'according to the band members' implies a detached view.
Kind regards,
FWD.

cant see him keeping the title roman manifesto now,will probably go back to give in to the bullies.think this episode has soured his love of rome.

There's no way Moz would stay in Rome after the police incident. Even if he hasn't finished all his vocals yet, they'll just pull the master tapes and finish it elsewhere.

i hope he keeps exploring in the scott walker/bowie vein. it would help though if he kept his new songs under 3 and a half minutes.

Out of interest, where is this from?
SER has been quiet & the band aren't commenting as 'according to the band members' implies a detached view.
Kind regards,
FWD.
"Facebook "
Indeed None of the guys have commented anything but it's seldom they make any comments except for Gustavo who was very talkative some months ago remember? ... I think they're still in Rome except for Boz of course

"Only the music can save them".
I believe it can. Of course I could be disappointed.

"I hope, for their sake, it's not more clunk-by-numbers".
I know you appreciated only some of their music after YATQ, but you shouldn't hope for their sake.
For your sake, as you are still a music-!over and have the ability to be open-minded and appreciate any music.
So why not Moz?
There must be some anticipation, even if it is a negative one.
He doesn't leave you indifferent.

The Smiths ARE a long, distant memory.
But a very great one and you know when you listen to them or see any footage that memory comes very close, like it was yesterday.

In a way, if I had to believe all about Moz's shenanigans, it is a miracle they are able to produce any sound at all.
I noticed you didn't criticise the urge to focus on the music.

Back
Top Bottom