Apparently they finished recording

Maybe he should replace you and Skinny as fans?
Both Skinny and I are long term fans and are entitled to our opinions and don't have to beg for your approval or anyone else's either. In general my posts to Moz Solo are very positively in favour of Moz and his music. Stick yourself in the bottle the next time you have a message!!! :eek:

Both Skinny and I are long term fans and are entitled to our opinions and don't have to beg for your approval or anyone else's either. In general my posts to Moz Solo are very positively in favour of Moz and his music. Stick yourself in the bottle the next time you have a message!!! :eek:

Skinny is a coward who can't speak for himself and he is not a fan. You clearly don't even know the definition of "fan". I am a fan. The people who go to his shows are fans, buy his records, fans, actually BUY things, are fans, actually like him, fans.
You and Skinny are Internet forum junkies with no real life to speak of. You don't need my approval because I wouldn't give it to you anyway nor am I soneone to give approval. I don't really care about you or your posts. I find you mostly boring and uninteresting. Aunt Skinnyrd does his best to use his position to curry favor with the anti-Mozzers (who no one gives a shit about) and plaster as much hate about Moz here as possible. He's a joke amongst fans and I'm sure amongst M's inner circle alike. His views are pointless and stupid and he is constantly made to look a fool. It would be better if he never said anything at all and actually, just never existed. He's a waste of space. He once threatened me and he thinks, to this day, that I don't know that it's him who did the deed. I was, and am now, really shaking in my boots. Can you tell? But I did know it was him, his friends are not as good as friends as he thinks they are, he's a moron. And as I said, a coward.

Entitled? You're in entitled to nothing. M doesn't need you. I don't need you. Billions of people do not need you or care. Go away if you don't like it or what Morrissey does, just please stop bitching. Your opinion and your desire to be heard is about as important as a particle of fecal matter attached to the anal hair of a monkey that dwells motionless and frozen on Uranus. Get real and get over yourself. It isn't about you and it never was, why you cannot understand this boggles me. www.acton-solo.com is available, though, if you think you're someone special. New flash: You're not, but Morrissey is, even on his worst day. DEAL WITH IT. Arrivederci.

Skinny is a coward who can't speak for himself and he is not a fan. You clearly don't even know the definition of "fan". I am a fan. The people who go to his shows are fans, buy his records, fans, actually BUY things, are fans, actually like him, fans.
You and Skinny are Internet forum junkies with no real life to speak of. You don't need my approval because I wouldn't give it to you anyway nor am I soneone to give approval. I don't really care about you or your posts. I find you mostly boring and uninteresting. Aunt Skinnyrd does his best to use his position to curry favor with the anti-Mozzers (who no one gives a shit about) and plaster as much hate about Moz here as possible. He's a joke amongst fans and I'm sure amongst M's inner circle alike. His views are pointless and stupid and he is constantly made to look a fool. It would be better if he never said anything at all and actually, just never existed. He's a waste of space. He once threatened me and he thinks, to this day, that I don't know that it's him who did the deed. I was, and am now, really shaking in my boots. Can you tell? But I did know it was him, his friends are not as good as friends as he thinks they are, he's a moron. And as I said, a coward.

Entitled? You're in entitled to nothing. M doesn't need you. I don't need you. Billions of people do not need you or care. Go away if you don't like it or what Morrissey does, just please stop bitching. Your opinion and your desire to be heard is about as important as a particle of fecal matter attached to the anal hair of a monkey that dwells motionless and frozen on Uranus. Get real and get over yourself. It isn't about you and it never was, why you cannot understand this boggles me. www.acton-solo.com is available, though, if you think you're someone special. New flash: You're not, but Morrissey is, even on his worst day. DEAL WITH IT. Arrivederci.
I'm sorry you are bipolar but don't take that out on the rest of us. You may have some woodworm in the brain.
I have been to 15 Moz concerts since 1990 and have bought every album on vinyl and CD and most singles. I have bought books about Moz, books by Moz, magazines about Moz, posters, badges, and other paraphernalia. So f*** OFF.
P.s. when did you ever post something worth reading? Your essays are like a flea infested dog pissing against a wall while trying to lick it's balls at the same time. Messy in other words.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you are bipolar but don't take that out on the rest of us. You may have some woodworm in the brain.
I have been to 15 Moz concerts since 1990 and have bought every album on vinyl and CD and most singles. I have bought books about Moz, books by Moz, magazines about Moz, posters, badges, and other paraphernalia. So f*** OFF.

Don't apologize, it's a sign of weakness.

Congratulations on your purchases.

Your temper turns me on.

Once again I get drawn into controversy. It is like a metallic taste on the tongue. I just wanna be a sponge here and suck in all the hate between Acton and Ed Wood.

Thank you for making this summer even more memorable. Please continue....

So Boz is back in Camdon (as Lyn posted on Facebook) and the album seems to be finshed indeed.
When will we get all the informations at last? It´s about time Moz!

So Boz is back in Camdon (as Lyn posted on Facebook) and the album seems to be finshed indeed.
When will we get all the informations at last? It´s about time Moz!

The whole thing has been scrapped because of "what happened in Rome" :drama:

Diesel was spotted in Altrincham Sainsbury's smuggling the Kerrygold Dubliner so they must have bolted back to Mummies gaf to keep their heads down.

#we:heartssuit:Rome

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Check out @artfitpro's Tweet:

Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?

In the family of dynamics processors, the leveling amplifier is lesser known middle child between the compressor and limiter. Among many pro studios, however, it’s a considered an excellent tool in mastering arsenal.

Like a compressor or limiter, the role of a leveling amplifier is to reduce the dynamic range of track. In other words, it makes the difference between the loudest part of a track and the quietest smaller. This makes the mix sound richer and makes for more comfortable listening experience.

So they're probably done recording but are finishing up the record

So Chiccarelli is the man ...
Now, what record company is the one taking the chance ...
If those Italian dates were in September it means that the record will be out by then and a
new tour 2018 as well

So Chiccarelli is the man ...
Now, what record company is the one taking the chance ...
If those Italian dates were in September it means that the record will be out by then and a
new tour 2018 as well

I'm very happy to see chiccarelli on board. Don't know about a label though. If he paid for recording they might be shopping it. He's be associated with some labels lately but every time someone asks on twitter etc they say no. Would love to see him already have a label set up though as it means we'll get it that much quicker. He'll probably tour regardless and as much as I'd love to hear new songs on that tour it's probably be a mistake to play to many new ones until there is a release set up

Trojan Records should be the label

From the unconfirmed info, suggestions and speculations so far it seems the most likely.
Really hope they don't start feeling they have a trojan horse inside their walls. :rolleyes:

From what it seems it's going to be a Trojan release, through BMG. - Similar to the whole ROTT and Quarry of which were released under Attack, but through Sanctuary.

From what it seems it's going to be a Trojan release, through BMG. - Similar to the whole ROTT and Quarry of which were released under Attack, but through Sanctuary.

I'd be ecstatic to see that. Either way it sounds like it won't be to much longer. I'm wonder about the artwork at all his point

In the family of dynamics processors, the leveling amplifier is lesser known middle child between the compressor and limiter. Among many pro studios, however, it’s a considered an excellent tool in mastering arsenal.

Like a compressor or limiter, the role of a leveling amplifier is to reduce the dynamic range of track. In other words, it makes the difference between the loudest part of a track and the quietest smaller. This makes the mix sound richer and makes for more comfortable listening experience.

So they're probably done recording but are finishing up the record

Oh....mixing equipment :blushing:

Back
Top Bottom