Apollo ticket sham

I would sit, stand, cartwheel, sell my soul to the devil etc etc to get to see him in Manchester..........

my next option is Liverpool and the tickets go on sale tomorrow but what's the bet they are all sold out all ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I think the whole thing was rather dodgi, after going online i was saddened to discover that the entire lot of tickets where sold by 10:01

Not true.
We got ours a good 10-20 minutes later (after my other half sat at home pressing f5 many times!). Where were you trying to buy them?

I would sit, stand, cartwheel, sell my soul to the devil etc etc to get to see him in Manchester..........

my next option is Liverpool and the tickets go on sale tomorrow but what's the bet they are all sold out all ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hmm as far asi know only the presale contigent is sold out(as it was the presale today) not all tickets avaiable will be go on sale on the presale day (right?)
so there will be some tixs tomorrow...

...and AFAIK there weren't any Liverpool tix on presale otherwise we would have found them already, with the help of the nice people on here, right?
Gonna try for Scousepool and Birmingnam tomorrow :D

Back
Top Bottom