Anyone watching The Masters?

Phil's kiss at the end. :tears::love: I love that stuff. Sick wife, beautiful daughters, family values dick slapping Tiger in the face who looked like a douche saying he went there to win and fourth isn't winning. Blech.

Yay fat Hugh Grant! :sweet: And second isn't bad for the real Brit.

Okay, drag racing now. :p And for the people who want to get high with me, I don't smoke but the other weekend I drove passed the LA COnvention Center and noticed there was a pot convention going on and I thought if I were to do a lecture circuit of my ideas, a pot convention would be the place. :D

Good work, CG :thumb:

I'm rooting for Tiger.
I hope he gets it all back together.

*Sigh* I TRIED to refrain myself from answering this post but...here come the floodgates:

Do you think it's an admirable thing for Tiger to subject his wife to some potentially deadly STD??? The mother of his children, might i add??

From what i've heard half of these chics he slept with he didn't bother wearing a condom. What a responsible "husband and father".

Oh, and i read in either US Weekly or People, that HOURS after his supposed beloved father died, he had sex with some floosy? Yeah, NOTHING gets me in the mood like the death of a parent, the f***in' scumbag.

*Sigh* I TRIED to refrain myself from answering this post but...here come the floodgates:

Do you think it's an admirable thing for Tiger to subject his wife to some potentially deadly STD??? The mother of his children, might i add??

From what i've heard half of these chics he slept with he didn't bother wearing a condom. What a responsible "husband and father".

Oh, and i read in either US Weekly or People, that HOURS after his supposed beloved father died, he had sex with some floosy? Yeah, NOTHING gets me in the mood like the death of a parent, the f***in' scumbag.

No, I don't think it's admirable. I think his behavior was disgusting, but that doesn't mean that I don't want him to get his game back.
I hope he sorts out his life and gets it all together.

That's true, I reported that wrong. But the third was still a birdie. :p

Did you see that lil' leaf that ruined his putt today? Mother Nature wants to play too. :rofl:

That was sick that the leaf/bug/whatever it was landed like that and messed up his putt. Can you imagine he ended up losing by that one stroke?

That was sick that the leaf/bug/whatever it was landed like that and messed up his putt. Can you imagine he ended up losing by that one stroke?

Not a chance. He's probably good to MaNat, she was just playing with him. :p

Tags
ignoreland
Back
Top Bottom