Anyone watching The Masters?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Phil Mickelson just shot three eagles in a row. :eek::D

I think it's a sign we should bring Jukebox Jury back. :thumb:

As much as I want JJ back... could you explain the connection?!:)

His name is Phil. He's "shooting" or taking pictures of eagles which are birds. They're raptors and not vegetarians which is a bummer, but they are "great" so you want them on your team. And Kewpie too, she's awesome.

I guess I just want them to figure out a way to get along. :o

Does that make even less sense? :p (Time to lay off the Bud Lights, *hiccup*)

Jukebox Jury makes me feel comfortable.

Say you're on a team, let's say Team Bird. Mostly birds eat seeds and vegetation, but some birds are kick ass, they eat fish and lizards and (sadly) smaller birds. But they're like the warriors of Team Bird, they're there EVERYDAY. Jukebox captures or reports on that essense. PASS ME ANUTHER BEER, I'LL SPLAIN THE WORLD! :p

:QUOTE=CrystalGeezer;1322959]Say you're on a team, let's say Team Bird. Mostly birds eat seeds and vegetation, but some birds are kick ass, they eat fish and lizards and (sadly) smaller birds. But they're like the warriors of Team Bird, they're there EVERYDAY. Jukebox captures or reports on that essense. PASS ME ANUTHER BEER, I'LL SPLAIN THE WORLD! :p[/QUOTE]

:lbf:

yes I'm watching the Masters. Yawnfest really.

However birds (of the feathered variety) I love it. You can't beat an albatross in my opinion (whether at golf or in the skies- they have a 7 foot wingspan) though I quite like your typical bird of prey eg Peregrine Falcons (who can reach speeds 3 times faster than a cheetah!)and Red Kites

BIRDS ARE GREAT

However birds (of the feathered variety) I love it. You can't beat an albatross in my opinion (whether at golf or in the skies- they have a 7 foot wingspan) though I quite like your typical bird of prey eg Peregrine Falcons (who can reach speeds 3 times faster than a cheetah!)and Red Kites

BIRDS ARE GREAT

no shit?thanks, Im glad I stayed up this late

BIRDS ARE GREAT

OMG my favorte bird is the swallow-tailed kite. A raptor with a beautiful wingspan, wears the mask of a dove against a black night sky when you look at them in flight. So it's an aggressive raptor yet looks like a dove. LOVE IT!

cvm_45540.jpg

*hiccup* :D

Say you're on a team, let's say Team Bird. Mostly birds eat seeds and vegetation, but some birds are kick ass, they eat fish and lizards and (sadly) smaller birds. But they're like the warriors of Team Bird, they're there EVERYDAY. Jukebox captures or reports on that essense. PASS ME ANUTHER BEER, I'LL SPLAIN THE WORLD! :p

i think smoking weed with you would be really fun.

Lefty only got 2 eagles in a row......he was inches away from the 3rd.

Lefty only got 2 eagles in a row......he was inches away from the 3rd.

That's true, I reported that wrong. But the third was still a birdie. :p

Did you see that lil' leaf that ruined his putt today? Mother Nature wants to play too. :rofl:

On the BBC they have an option of watching Amen Corner.

I expected to see rare footage of the song 'Bend Me Shape Me' but it turned out just to be a different bunch of golfists.

Tags
ignoreland
Back
Top Bottom