Anyone watching Becanissim highlights on ITV2 now?

I originally read this in the General Discussion and just now went back to reply and wondered where it'd gone...

Anyway, I'm watching and I'm getting impatient.

What did it say on Boz's chest belly etc?

love

Grim

Just did Last of The Famous, and the boys have their tops off. Lots of close up camerawork at the start. Wonder if we'll get anymore?? My Morning Jacket and The Raconteurs were amazing.

Moz on Tv tionight

Well what can i say,i think the main stipulation should have been was that Boz should have kept his shirt on apart from that a fairly forgetable performance the term embarrasing uncle tends to ring true unfortunatly

Alan

First of the gang now and there's some Boz moob giggling going on. I can't beleive they did this :D

I wasn't aware of it, I was watching that Stax gig from 1967 in Norway on bbc4 ffs, so was just flicking thru & saw it said Benicassim, so I only got to see the end, bugger! Finished noo.

love

Grim

I wasn't aware of it, I was watching that Stax gig from 1967 in Norway on bbc4 ffs, so was just flicking thru & saw it said Benicassim, so I only got to see the end, bugger! Finished noo.

love

Grim

You didn't miss much, too be fair.
The Stax prog was totally awesome, was it not! Lurrrrrved it.

Re: Moz on Tv tionight

you have beat me to it ! boz could give jordan a run for her money ( and i don't mean the middle east country) at least he is game for a laugh ! but if moz is willing to humiliate his longest serving band member like that then he should at least get his own moobs out for the duration - he really can be a tosser at times. Poor vocal performance also -voice sounded shit on the high notes . he is taking the piss me thinks . and israel looks like a farce also ! come on you cock suckers give me both barrels!!

I originally read this in the General Discussion and just now went back to reply and wondered where it'd gone...

Anyway, I'm watching and I'm getting impatient.

This thread was originally posted on off-topic, but Alan posted another one so I merged together.

Quite enjoyed it myself....some nice close ups of those lovely blue eyes. As for the stuff on the lads' chests - Boz had 'dead in the bath' Jesse had 'conquistador' Matt had 'wanting' and Chris had poeticism' Couldn't make out Solomons, something like 'L'uo ??'

Just played back my recording of it and took a couple of photo's from the TV....the nearest I got to actually seeing him live in Spain :tears::tears:

PICT0004-2.jpg

PICT0003-3.jpg

Quite enjoyed it myself....some nice close ups of those lovely blue eyes. As for the stuff on the lads' chests - Boz had 'dead in the bath' Jesse had 'conquistador' Matt had 'wanting' and Chris had poeticism' Couldn't make out Solomons, something like 'L'uo ??'

Just played back my recording of it and took a couple of photo's from the TV....the nearest I got to actually seeing him live in Spain :tears::tears:

PICT0004-2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/Titchy/PICT0

03-3.jpg

Lovely shots, thanks for posting, blackeyed. I take photos of the TV all the time when Morrissey is on. I'm actually getting quite good with angles and avoiding flash glare.;):D

Re:Body language

According to King Leer and this_tired_heart, the words are:

Matt - "Wanting"
Solomon - "L'Uomo"
Boz - "Dead in the Bath"
Christopher - "Poetcism"
Jesse - "Conquistador"

Back
Top Bottom