Anyone want to expose Kroq and scalpers!!

MozSmith1

Hello, i got someone who emailed me that works for a major TV station here in Los Angeles and is willing to look into this illegal matter of Kroq and Moz tickets. You see, I’ve heard that Kroq holds a big chunk of concert tickets and sells them to ticket scalping companies for more money; then in turn these ticket scalping ticket-rapists quintuple the prices. So if you or anyone has evidence (worked for Kroq or something) wants to go on camera with this and or be a secret/confidential source, let me know!! Come on folks, lets uncover and get rid of these ticket-rapists!! If this gets out, this could be a huge win over the scalping companies. I know you are all angry, so lets take them down a peg!

VIVA MORRISSEY!!

Hello, i got someone who emailed me that works for a major TV station here in Los Angeles and is willing to look into this illegal matter of Kroq and Moz tickets. You see, I’ve heard that Kroq holds a big chunk of concert tickets and sells them to ticket scalping companies for more money; then in turn these ticket scalping ticket-rapists quintuple the prices. So if you or anyone has evidence (worked for Kroq or something) wants to go on camera with this and or be a secret/confidential source, let me know!! Come on folks, lets uncover and get rid of these ticket-rapists!! If this gets out, this could be a huge win over the scalping companies. I know you are all angry, so lets take them down a peg!

VIVA MORRISSEY!!

I can't help you. I don't have any real evidence to give. But I wish you the best of luck with this.

That's the way the business operates. I was first in line to buy tickets for a gig in '91 and thought I had great seats. Then, when I got to the venue, I discovered that there were dozens of rows ahead of me and that most of them were filled by clueless people who probably didn't even know they had a ticket for a rock concert, let alone a Morrissey gig. I got my revenge that night when a riot ensued and the gig was canceled halfway through. I hope the surge of real Morrissey fans in front of me crushed them like a stampede of frightened elephants blitzing a Girl Scout picnic. But "legal" revenge? Nah, I don't think that's on the cards.

VIVA MORRISSEY!!

What illegal matter are you referring to?

Last edited:
That's the way the business operates. I was first in line to buy tickets for a gig in '91 and thought I had great seats. Then, when I got to the venue, I discovered that there were dozens of rows ahead of me and that most of them were filled by clueless people who probably didn't even know they had a ticket for a rock concert, let alone a Morrissey gig. I got my revenge that night when a riot ensued and the gig was canceled halfway through. I hope the surge of real Morrissey fans in front of me crushed them like a stampede of frightened elephants blitzing a Girl Scout picnic. But "legal" revenge? Nah, I don't think that's on the cards.

You will find that the problem with living in a major entertainment city such as NY or LA is the "industry". For many show, most of the prime seats are held by the artist or promoter for "industry" people. And many of these people are there because they can be, not necessarily because they want to be.

On another note, to hope people get injured because you are jealous of them being in front of you is not cool. Imagine if the cards were reversed.

Back
Top Bottom