Anyone voting at the European elections?

DarrenEdward

Hiya - I'm struggling for who to vote for in the European elections in June and thought a discussion about the state of the respective parties would be interesting.

Labour - what a mess. Gordon Brown has proved to be about as effective as the captain of the titanic. Every prediction he has made has turned out to be nonsense. Either he's trying to willfully con people or he has genuinely got the economic situation so wrong it's painful. Either way, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Conservative - noticed how the move to a more soft, caring form of Conservatism has suddenly stopped. Their party remains full of cold-blooded dinosaurs and I refuse to vote for a man who took an all-expenses paid trip to apartheid South Africa

Lib-Dems - Vince Cable is a great guy. Shame he isn't their leader. Also too pro-European for my liking.

UKIP - a bunch of racist headbangers who think the conservative party isn't right-wing enough. Nuff said.

Greens - nice people but idealistic treehuggers who can't actually run anything.

BNP - do we really need to go there? THEY should be deported.

Over to you....

Hiya - I'm struggling for who to vote for in the European elections in June and thought a discussion about the state of the respective parties would be interesting.

Labour - what a mess. Gordon Brown has proved to be about as effective as the captain of the titanic. Every prediction he has made has turned out to be nonsense. Either he's trying to willfully con people or he has genuinely got the economic situation so wrong it's painful. Either way, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Conservative - noticed how the move to a more soft, caring form of Conservatism has suddenly stopped. Their party remains full of cold-blooded dinosaurs and I refuse to vote for a man who took an all-expenses paid trip to apartheid South Africa

Lib-Dems - Vince Cable is a great guy. Shame he isn't their leader. Also too pro-European for my liking.

UKIP - a bunch of racist headbangers who think the conservative party isn't right-wing enough. Nuff said.

Greens - nice people but idealistic treehuggers who can't actually run anything.

BNP - do we really need to go there? THEY should be deported.

Over to you....

f*** the BNP..... but they are a real threat due to the total incompetence of Labour.... and tories.....

Jukebox 'Vote Green' Jury

I think it is wise to get out and vote at the Euro elections, because it has a lower turn-out than domestic elections and thus, the BNP may find it easier to get a result. Low voter turn-out (and disengagement with traditional Labour and Tory politics) is a huge reason why the BNP can make in-roads in these kind of elections.

Hope Not Hate Campaign

Back
Top Bottom