Anyone see the what's wrong with this video?

Godlovesugly

Vintage Member

apart from my reckless typing in the thread name, can you see why this doesn't work?
HMMM :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
erm...nope

erm...nope

He's trying to show how good the sound is from a record player and a vinyl...which is true....but he's digitally recorded it and then uploaded it to youtube which compresses the videos....is this really how you should listen to the smiths records?

I know it's very anal but i just thought it was stupid.

I don't get it. Is he playing the A-Side and it's playing Still Ill... or something?

ah i see i've confused everyone...you can blame my electronics tutor for this he always talked to me about digital and vinyl...i feel like i have failed at this thread.

I don't get it. Is he playing the A-Side and it's playing Still Ill... or something?

lol that's what i was thinking at first, but I couldn't see which side it was...so ruled that out :p hehe

yes I see what you are getting at, but yes anal would be the word :p

he is rather annoying. is that a mullet?

He's trying to show how good the sound is from a record player and a vinyl...which is true....but he's digitally recorded it and then uploaded it to youtube which compresses the videos....is this really how you should listen to the smiths records?

I know it's very anal but i just thought it was stupid.

and he's playing too fast and he's a twit.

... could it be that he starts by saying 'we're going to hear ANOTHER band as they should be heard...' and then it cuts to the record player which shows what looks to me like the 7" of You Have Killed Me.... now call me simple but as far as I knew Morrissey isn't a band :p

No?... oh well, it was worth a go...

... could it be that he starts by saying 'we're going to hear ANOTHER band as they should be heard...' and then it cuts to the record player which shows what looks to me like the 7" of You Have Killed Me.... now call me simple but as far as I knew Morrissey isn't a band :p

No?... oh well, it was worth a go...

Ah well spotted!

This person really doesn't know his stuff maybe he should retire from being a youtube DJ...he will be sorely missed i'm sure ;)

First of all, he handled that vinyl record with the finesse of a male gorilla. As my brother taught me, you always handle vinyl with the tips of your fingers and avoid getting greasy fingers all over the damn record.

I had a record player like that when I was nine. Records recorded in mono sound best on those little japanese speakers. STEREO records sound best on what kind of record player? Anyone? Did you say a STEREO system. Yeah!

That was fun.

Back
Top Bottom