Anyone order and recieve items from UK Moz store?

dcn

I saw some posts in the past here about people that ordered Moz merchandise from the UK store (the one with the cuff links, keychain, etc.) and was wondering if they ever received any of the stuff and what they thought of it. If you don't mind sharing your experiences, it'd be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi I ordered items from both the UK and US stores - US was a quicker delivery to the UK (!) but all items arrived fine.

Right-o , thanks! I won't pry as to what you ordered but were you pleased with the items?

Thanks again.

I ordered some stuff from the UK one and it arrived fine.

It's really good quality but a tad pricey.Nice to have though

dcn said:
Right-o , thanks! I won't pry as to what you ordered but were you pleased with the items?

Thanks again.

Yes I'm not ashamed to tell you what I shop for (except when its shoes) - it was only the items that I could not get on the tour (due to not having the size I wanted).

UK was a t-shirt, quality fine - b/f's very happy with it and wearing it lots!
US was t-shirt (YHKM) with CD combo - both items fine - XL really is huge and makes very sexy (unsexy for b/f) nightshirt for me!

Re-reading your post did you want an opinion on the keyrings, pins, medals etc...as I did buy those on the tour.....(according to the b/f I am a merchandisers dream)

Last edited:
Sphinx said:
Re-reading your post did you want an opinion on the keyrings, pins, medals etc...as I did buy those on the tour.....(according to the b/f I am a merchandisers dream)

That would be splendid, if you'd be so kind :) Again, much appreciated!

OK, so I have the keyring, medal and pin in front of me - the keyring and medal were £10 each, pin £5.

All three are in blue velvet type presentation boxes with Morrissey printed on the inner lining. (looks good). Keyring is engraved on the back with lyrics and is usable, medal is a nice to have - but other than seeing them being "modelled" by the boys on chains - I cant imagine ever wearing it. Pin is the logo, at £5 boxed is good.

Quality of all three items is fine for the prices that were charged (IMO).

Friends who are not (serious) Morrissey fans have viewed said items with interest - and liked the idea, they also saw this range as far better than the last tour. (same friends got me the rosary from the 2004 tour, when I complained about the price/quality - because they decided I had to have one)

Go on - you know you want to - thats what credit cards are for!

I love the keyring from this tour. It looked so classy when I first opened it outside the gig. It originally looked the dog's but with two months daily wear (I've attached my work fob to it) the back with the engraving is a bit scratched up.

I still love it!

Does anyone else have the problem with the keyring that the ball keeps unscrewing and falling off? I've nearly lost it (and got seriously upset) about three times.

Why is the stock different for UK and USA?

I really like the photo tshirt with ROTT cd. So much so I was going to buy it for the tshirt even though I have ROTT. Grrrrr!

Back
Top Bottom