Anyone looking for a significant other in brooklyn?

modrevolve

Standard Model
http://davehillonline.com/blog/2010...rrow-night-at-black-rabbit-bar-in-greenpoint/

il_430xN.152767954.jpg

Hi there. Do you like Morrissey, the Smiths, and/or making out with people? Oh, great, because tomorrow night, which is to say Wednesday, July 14 at 8pm, I am going to be doing my futuristic, one-of-a-kind combination Smiths/Morrissey music/speed dating event I like to call “Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now” (pretty clever of me, huh?) at Brooklyn’s best bar, the Black Rabbit, which is located right there in Brooklyn. Come and speed date or just come and listen to all of the best Smiths and Morrissey songs (which is to say pretty much all of them) while watching other people try to get lucky and/or busy in the bathroom. And there is lots of good stuff to drink and eat and stuff too. In short, it is a good example of a totally fun way to have yourself a nice time right here in New York City, a real city on the rise if you ask me. I am going to be sitting there in the corner playing the music, announcing whatever comes to mind, and also not paying for drinks. Come and say hello as I am a reasonably nice person who will not at any point try to stab you or anything. Those days are behind me as best I can tell. Okay, hope to see you tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom