Anyone like Frankie Boyle?

D

DAVIE

I've just read his book and is the funniest book I've read for a while, I recommend it. He was brilliant in Mock of the Week and I think his tour is doing pretty well!

I've just read his book and is the funniest book I've read for a while, I recommend it. He was brilliant in Mock of the Week and I think his tour is doing pretty well!

:love:
Love him!! My current favourite comedian. Gonna get his book next time I go th'sada.

:love:
Love him!! My current favourite comedian. Gonna get his book next time I go th'sada.

You'll proper love the book, it's the most dark humoured back I've read! What's he going to be doing in the future? He said he might retire and die, but I doubt it.

You'll proper love the book, it's the most dark humoured back I've read! What's he going to be doing in the future? He said he might retire and die, but I doubt it.

I hope not!!
It was mentioned on another thread but did you see him on Never Mind the Buzzcocks?

Yeah, he was vicious towards Carol Fordaman and I loved it...Shame he didn't pick on that rapper a lot

After watching his standup I almost watched an episode of Mock the Week, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Such mainstream dribble is below us, m8.

s4vy0w.jpg

Need I say any more?

Back
Top Bottom