Anyone knows this footage?

I love this version of "Tomorrow" in youtube (Moz in top form):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMbRgBTeHBI

I wonder if anybody here knows where it comes from. What gig is it. And if it's there anyway to have a copy of it...:blushing:

Thanks.

Sorry no I don't but tyvm for posting it. Moz was in top form that night it looks like! I totally forgot about that faux leather suit he was wearing during the Oye Esteban tour days. I love it.:D

I'm a good Moz hair detective so I'm pretty sure it's 2000.

Last edited:
It is from the 2000 tour, and more than likely one of the South American shows, as it was in those shows he changed singing the word tomorrow to 'manana' instead.He generally only wore the pvc at start of the shows for a few songs as it was very warm, so I would say if you really need to know, then go to passionsjustlikemine.com and they have all the setlists.

I would actually think, now that it was in Irvine, California.I Think he started that lyric change there, and going by what is said on 'passions' I would say it was that show.

Thanks guys. ;)

He looks very impresive in that suit and it seems like he is really into it, also the crowd seems to be loving it.

I hope someone will upload more videos to youtube or that someday, some kind soul out there will post the entire show here for us to enjoy...

Thanks again.

It says: Morrissey Concert @ UCI Bren Event Center in Irvine California. March 5th, 2000.

In the info tag of the clip.

passionsjustlikemine info:

"...his greetings with "Hello my brothers and sisters... Are you happy? That's good..." and introduced the following planned number "Tomorrow" as "Mañana". "

So, March 5th, 2000 is correct info.

passionsjustlikemine info:

"...his greetings with "Hello my brothers and sisters... Are you happy? That's good..." and introduced the following planned number "Tomorrow" as "Mañana". "

So, March 5th, 2000 is correct info.

Ok then. Thanks :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom