Anyone know if theres gonna be an Irish date on this tour?

I suppose he might shag Dazzak.

It would be his 5th Irish gig this year. I have been at them all. Ironically even though Moz doesnt agree I thought Marlay Park was the best. He played for over 90 mins but tickets didnt sell great although respectable crowd there. Personally I dont think he will play here again this year although I would love to see him back at the Point like dec 2004 which was just a fantastic gig and the end of the quarry tour. I am taking no chances so flying over to see him at GMEX.

cossy:)

Haha, I think if we knew where the gigs were, we would tell people, or maybe someone on this site is hiding the tour dates from us. Is there an America tour going on as we speak?!

I hope he come to Ireland eventully, I'm sure he will, since he loves it so.:)

Don't reckon so. Whatever mischievous imp posted the story about a Christmas gig at The Point was talking out of his hoop.
Damn, I really should have booked those London tickets.

Don't reckon so. Whatever mischievous imp posted the story about a Christmas gig at The Point was talking out of his hoop.
Damn, I really should have booked those London tickets.

still some tickets left for wembley on ticketmaster.ie. i am going to sat gmex show booked flights with ryanair 40euro return as i knew he wouldnt play dublin again this year. It would defo be announced by now if he was to play here again. I thought maybe in between gigs in the UK we might get a show but he chose to go back to Amsterdam. I think we have been lucky in Ireland this year with 4 gigs so cant complain

cossy

many Irish going to the Gmex gig on Friday 22nd? I shall be there all on my lonesome :(
which doesn't matter of course because I'm there to see Morrissey

Back
Top Bottom