anyone into kinky sex?

realitybites said:
I have to blindfold all my conquests. This is the only way I can get them to have sex with me--if they cannot see my nakedness. :D

surely you are joking? are you embarassed by your nakedness...despite the fact that beauty is purely subjective, by the looks of your picture on Myspace, you are beautiful. It would be a shame for your conquests not to be able to see. but to each their own i guess.

All your conquests? are you still finding 'conquests'? I thought you were married?

to come to think of it, the reason why i never think to use blindfolds is because i like to look at their face and eyes as they, um, orgasm.

Last edited:
If Morrissey does visit this site from time to time to see what his fans are thinking...upon viewing this thread he'd probably roll his eyes and shake his head, " Why me? Why me?"

Puddle said:
by the looks of your picture on Myspace, you are beautiful. It would be a shame for your conquests not to be able to see. but to each their own i guess.

yes that was a pathetic attempt at hitting on you, but it's a sex thread so what can one expect.

when I began to read this thread I thought that I was a bit perv...now I think that I'm just a baby...you people've got a lot to teach this small shy boy inside

Puddle said:
surely you are joking? are you embarassed by your nakedness...despite the fact that beauty is purely subjective, by the looks of your picture on Myspace, you are beautiful. It would be a shame for your conquests not to be able to see. but to each their own i guess.

All your conquests? are you still finding 'conquests'? I thought you were married?

to come to think of it, the reason why i never think to use blindfolds is because i like to look at their face and eyes as they, um, orgasm.

I was sort of joking. I think. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I believe in monogamy with marriage. So no, I am not pursuing conquests... btw, thanks for the compliment. That just happens to be a decent picture. Most of my photos are fugly.

Puddle said:
yes that was a pathetic attempt at hitting on you, but it's a sex thread so what can one expect.

Just saw this... after I responded to your first post. Hehe. I don't mind a little harmless flirting. :p Or did you have something more sinister in mind?::eek: :D

realitybites said:
Most of my photos are fugly.

i know what you mean, most pictures of me, i sport the same blank expression. Whenever a camera points my way, my face starts to twitch and do weird things. the longer the camera is pointing, the worse the picture turns out. only when i am drunk do pictures turn out well. but then again, a lot of things turn out well when i am drunk.

Math Tinder said:
What on Earth are you talking about, Cod? Make CALIGULA blush?! I realize this isn't the type of information that's usually shared in casual conversation, but still, this is all pretty tame. Nobody's said anything that weird.

xo, math+
Its shared in my casual conversation....

Puddle said:
despite the fact that beauty is purely subjective
purely subjective?
i think not
for if i did then i would likely think the same of truth
for that is the greatest beauty of all
so while beauty is not always clearly objective
there is something real, pure and true to it....

Math Tinder said:
What on Earth are you talking about, Cod? Make CALIGULA blush?!
Math, it was a mannerly Moz citation not meant to function as a literal statement. But you know that.

Math Tinder said:
I realize this isn't the type of information that's usually shared in casual conversation, but still, this is all pretty tame. Nobody's said anything that weird.

xo, math+
Yes, they have. But, please, this is nothing I want to argue, and something I only wish to brood alone right now, okay?

Nothing weirdly casual, let alone conversation...

Ladies and Gentlemen (if there is such a thing)

I present to you my 100th post.

Thank you, it's been a pleasure. I'm sure I'll be around for a hundred more. No no, please don't ask for a speech. I'm much too shy.

Ok ok, well first i would like to thank Morrissey, because naturally if it weren't for him, I wouldn't even be here. As in on this board. yeah his music is ok too.
I would also like to thank DavidT. Oh, i gave him shit once or twice, but stuff like that happens when you run a site where society's most dysfunctional hang out. And he knows this.
And lastly i would like to thank all of you--for making me feel normal when compared to some of you. I know, I know... your welcome.

I'm much too bored...i apologize. and i promise these self-important posts will only come one every hundred or so.

Last edited:
Puddle said:

Thank you, it's been a pleasure. I'm sure I'll be around for a hundred more. No no, please don't ask for a speech. I'm much too shy.

Ok ok, well first i would like to thank Morrissey, because naturally if it weren't for him, I wouldn't even be here. As in on this board. yeah his music is ok too.
I would also like to thank DavidT. Oh, i gave him shit once or twice, but stuff like that happens when you run a site where society's most dysfunctional hang out. And he knows this.
And lastly i would like to thank all of you--for making me feel normal when compared to some of you. I know, I know... your welcome.

I'm much too bored...i apologize. and i promise these self-important posts will only come one every hundred or so.

Couldnt have happened in a better thread!

LMFAO - over 1,000 views of this thread in about 24 hours - what does that say about us!!!!

mjp said:
LMFAO - over 1,000 views of this thread in about 24 hours - what does that say about us!!!!

sex is the most powerful drive in what humans do.

Suzanne said:
sex is the most powerful drive in what humans do.

Hey Suzanne, don't get me wrong, I totally agree - I just find it amusing that we all seem to have lost our inhibitions within a week or two of Moz completing his tour!

It's like we were all sitting there "Will ya just hurry up and rest for a while so we can get down to the real business in here?"!!

Morrissey can't fulfill all of our needs!

Puddle said:

Oh, i don't mind at all. I got to live vicariously through you basking in your 100th post since i haven't had the pleasure!

no one in particular said:
So what does that mean for "what she asked of me at the end of the day"?
Must have been quite a bit more kinky than this, huh?

Well yeah, precisely. :)

xo, math+

Back
Top Bottom