anyone into kinky sex?

TwinKle said:
Yeah me, mainly bondage, pain and sub/dom stuff.... erm voyeurism and group sex... I could go on but id better not... :eek:

what is it about goths and their love of pain? is that necessary to be part of the club?

Suzanne said:
what is it about goths and their love of pain? is that necessary to be part of the club?

i dont know I guess it goes hand in hand with it... But i wouldn't generalise I can only speak for myself...

^Yeah sure, I like restraints - chains are cool too if they're used like ropes or whatever - I'm just not so into those skinny jewelry-type chains that link various piercings together. Not my personal taste.

It's shocking how good a piercing can feel in your mouth... I always think, Damn, people of prior centuries really missed out...

xo, math+

[edit: I mean, someone else's piercing, when you put your own mouth on it... not 'It's shocking how good it feels to have your own tongue pierced'... wouldn't know about that one.]

Last edited:
yeah flicking your tongue over it.... I just get turned on by them full stop on any part of the body....

Well, I've just lost my faith in Moz fans, and womanhood...

Seriously, I feel scandalized for having read this thread. I mean, I knew some of you were licentious, but these are depravities that would make Caligula blush. I'm saying Hail Marys for all of you.

I am anxious to know if anyone out there at least endeavors to practise chastity according to their station in life.

St. Philomena ora pro nobis.

Codreanu said:

Seriously, I feel scandalized for having read this thread. I mean, I knew some of you were licentious, but these are depravities that would make Caligula blush. I'm saying Hail Marys for all of you.

I am anxious to know if anyone out there at least endeavors to practise chastity according to their station in life.

like many a priest
i alternate between periods of
sexual deprivation&depravity
amen?
;)

Codreanu said:

I have a very vivid imagination... will that save me? :eek:

Isn't it oddly telling how quickly this thread shot to five pages?

Personally, I don't want to hear about others' (and assume others don't want to hear about my) sexual proclivities. Call me old-fashioned.

Oh my god said:
hmm, i dont, but sounds to like you do since you think i did
this can go round&round&round....
:cool:

actually, i can't see his member because my eyes are so watery as a result of all the giggling from reading this thread!

Codreanu said:
Seriously, I feel scandalized for having read this thread. I mean, I knew some of you were licentious, but these are depravities that would make Caligula blush.

What on Earth are you talking about, Cod? Make CALIGULA blush?! I realize this isn't the type of information that's usually shared in casual conversation, but still, this is all pretty tame. Nobody's said anything that weird.

xo, math+

Math Tinder said:
What on Earth are you talking about, Cod? Make CALIGULA blush?! I realize this isn't the type of information that's usually shared in casual conversation, but still, this is all pretty tame. Nobody's said anything that weird.

So what does that mean for "what she asked of me at the end of the day"?
Must have been quite a bit more kinky than this, huh? :p

Last edited:
Puddle said:
Used on men? women? or both?

Blindfold is a nice touch. i never think of it. I guess it makes the anticipation all the better.

I have to blindfold all my conquests. This is the only way I can get them to have sex with me--if they cannot see my nakedness. :D

Back
Top Bottom