anyone into kinky sex?

oh, what the hell

ropes/restraints
strap-ons
blindfolds

ok when used upon me, but better when used by me upon another :)

xo, math+

Yeah me, mainly bondage, pain and sub/dom stuff.... erm voyeurism and group sex... I could go on but id better not... :eek:

Math Tinder said:
strap-ons

Used on men? women? or both?

Blindfold is a nice touch. i never think of it. I guess it makes the anticipation all the better.

Puddle said:
[Strap-ons] Used on men? women? or both?

Blindfold is a nice touch. i never think of it. I guess it makes the anticipation all the better.

Both. Though, generally not at the same time.

Blindfolds usually go along with bondage... I never think to slap one on if the other party's not tied.

To Robby, about the younger posters, doesn't it go without saying that if they're listening to Morrissey, they're already fully corrupted? The stuff posted here is tame compared to Morrissey's canon... I hardly think 'my husband sometimes agrees to handcuff play' is going to scar any teenagers. :)

xo, math+

Goddamnit, you bunch of pervs! ;)

I like blindfolds too.

I once had sex in the garden, but the next door neighbour's motion-activated security light came on. It's not kinky, it's just unfortunate.

Something like that happened to me on a roadside, "courting" in the back of a Ford Fiesta about 20 years back. The door got nudged open, triggering the interior light and illuminating the inside of the car, complete with semi-naked, fornicating me and hubby.:eek:

TwinKle said:
I could go on but id better not...

Yes, i think many of us are holding back.

Perhaps it's a good idea; we wouldn't want the press to start stereotyping Moz fans as sex perverts.

I don't know, I leave work, come home, have dinner, watch the footy and then return here to see things are progressing very nicely indeed.

Please continue:D

There's nothing like a pair of pierced boobs popping out the top of a corset. :p

Back
Top Bottom