anyone into kinky sex?

Puddle said:
Ladies and Gentlemen (if there is such a thing)
I present to you my 100th post.

Thank you, it's been a pleasure. I'm sure I'll be around for a hundred more. No no, please don't ask for a speech. I'm much too shy.

Ok ok, well first i would like to thank Morrissey, because naturally if it weren't for him, I wouldn't even be here. As in on this board. yeah his music is ok too.
I would also like to thank DavidT. Oh, i gave him shit once or twice, but stuff like that happens when you run a site where society's most dysfunctional hang out. And he knows this.
And lastly i would like to thank all of you--for making me feel normal when compared to some of you. I know, I know... your welcome.

I'm much too bored...i apologize. and i promise these self-important posts will only come one every hundred or so.
Puddle, just a friendly reminder that your 200th post is almost upon you. We are anxiously awaiting your next self-important spiel! :p

p.s. to all those who actually thought I was bringing back kinky sex... SORRY TO DISAPPOINT! (but please, if you like, go for it....)

no one in particular said:
to all those who actually thought I was bringing back kinky sex... SORRY TO DISAPPOINT!

I was thinking as I looked at the title of this thread 'oh dear, kinky sex is back...I wonder what is being said of it now!'.

You definitely had me for a sec!

^ LOL, at first I read that as "had me for a sex" !!
see what this thread does to me?? :)

That's actually what I wrote first time round!! I only just spotted it in the nick of time.

I think no one in particular is enjoying this thread a little too much! :p

when you get into that wiki page it will get a 404 error but then it will refresh and get into the real thing

Well you were saying in the members pic thread you were currently hot as hell! :) Maybe you were talking about the weather or maybe you just needed to post in the kinky sex thread! :D

Puddle, just a friendly reminder that your 200th post is almost upon you. We are anxiously awaiting your next self-important spiel! :p

p.s. to all those who actually thought I was bringing back kinky sex... SORRY TO DISAPPOINT! (but please, if you like, go for it....)

i may pass this time around...not feeling too self-important recently.

Back
Top Bottom