anyone into kinky sex?

Puddle said:
Ladies and Gentlemen (if there is such a thing)
I present to you my 100th post.

Thank you, it's been a pleasure. I'm sure I'll be around for a hundred more. No no, please don't ask for a speech. I'm much too shy.

Ok ok, well first i would like to thank Morrissey, because naturally if it weren't for him, I wouldn't even be here. As in on this board. yeah his music is ok too.
I would also like to thank DavidT. Oh, i gave him shit once or twice, but stuff like that happens when you run a site where society's most dysfunctional hang out. And he knows this.
And lastly i would like to thank all of you--for making me feel normal when compared to some of you. I know, I know... your welcome.

I'm much too bored...i apologize. and i promise these self-important posts will only come one every hundred or so.
Puddle, just a friendly reminder that your 200th post is almost upon you. We are anxiously awaiting your next self-important spiel! :p

p.s. to all those who actually thought I was bringing back kinky sex... SORRY TO DISAPPOINT! (but please, if you like, go for it....)

Dupree

Tharr she blows!
no one in particular said:
to all those who actually thought I was bringing back kinky sex... SORRY TO DISAPPOINT!
I was thinking as I looked at the title of this thread 'oh dear, kinky sex is back...I wonder what is being said of it now!'.

You definitely had me for a sec!

Dupree

Tharr she blows!
^ LOL, at first I read that as "had me for a sex" !!
see what this thread does to me?? :)
That's actually what I wrote first time round!! I only just spotted it in the nick of time.

when you get into that wiki page it will get a 404 error but then it will refresh and get into the real thing

Dupree

Tharr she blows!
Well you were saying in the members pic thread you were currently hot as hell! :) Maybe you were talking about the weather or maybe you just needed to post in the kinky sex thread! :D

Puddle

Banned
Puddle, just a friendly reminder that your 200th post is almost upon you. We are anxiously awaiting your next self-important spiel! :p

p.s. to all those who actually thought I was bringing back kinky sex... SORRY TO DISAPPOINT! (but please, if you like, go for it....)

i may pass this time around...not feeling too self-important recently.

Top Bottom