anyone interested?

I have never heard about these. Can someone tell me more? I am very interested in it if they are genuine but what are they exactly? What is on the discs and if they are counterfeit where did they come from?

My previous comment was tongue-in-cheek commentary about the state of affairs of this board and how some think there was a second gunman on the grassy knoll, the LAPD killed Marilyn and that the world is rife with counterfeit Smiths merchandise.

The first time this item came up for discussion, I surmised it was indeed official, and made by the publishing company to solicit Morrissey/Marr works to be used advertisements and in movies. I stand by that opinion, and it seems that opinion was indeed correct.

My previous comment was tongue-in-cheek commentary about the state of affairs of this board and how some think there was a second gunman on the grassy knoll, the LAPD killed Marilyn and that the world is rife with counterfeit Smiths merchandise.

The first time this item came up for discussion, I surmised it was indeed official, and made by the publishing company to solicit Morrissey/Marr works to be used advertisements and in movies. I stand by that opinion, and it seems that opinion was indeed correct.

Probably the same people that counterfeited the November the Second 12"
Ya think BEAU...:)

Back
Top Bottom