Anyone headed to see Johnny Marr's Comet Tour

MrShoes

Subscriber
Just a brief note to see if anyone will see, or has seen, Johnny on his current tour yet?

MrShoes

Just a brief note to see if anyone will see, or has seen, Johnny on his current tour yet?

MrShoes

Yes, my friends and I will be seeing him in Anaheim and Los Angeles. Some will also be catching him in San Diego, but that's too far for me. What show are you going to? He's really great live!

Yes, my friends and I will be seeing him in Anaheim and Los Angeles. Some will also be catching him in San Diego, but that's too far for me. What show are you going to? He's really great live!

:rolleyes:

:)

I knew I would trigger the sock puppets.:straightface:
'surface' and the invisible family will jet to the CA shows:lbf:

B5A8B6F0-5CBE-4990-A1E3-D33041DCBB4B.jpeg
On Twitter......

Taking a page right out of Morrissey's playbook!

Taking a page right out of Morrissey's playbook!

not quite - he has the decency to address the issue with an actual announcement from his camp and not through ticketmaster.
also, his explanation (visa issues) is a fairly plausible/likely reason, unlike this mysterious "accident" from moz...

not quite - he has the decency to address the issue with an actual announcement from his camp and not through ticketmaster.
also, his explanation (visa issues) is a fairly plausible/likely reason, unlike this mysterious "accident" from moz...
I meant in general terms, not specially the most recent round of postponements. And also that in 2012, Morrissey also had to postpone a show or two due to "visa issues".

Visa issues.... great planning

I was sadly affected as the shows that were cancelled were the ones I intended to attend! Such is life as a fan of Morrissey and Marr...Not the first, nor the last...

I have seen him with his band the Healers and other times, but that doesn't assuage the pain.

MrShoes

Back
Top Bottom