Anyone Have or Know of a Moz Photo Like This???

jeniphir

Doing Very Well
Couldn't decide where to put this; mods please move it if you feel it ought to be moved. . .

I'm looking for a photo to use as a reference for a tattoo, but so far haven't had much luck. . .wondered if anyone had a photo of Moz either in their collections or knew of one on the web that fills the bill.

I'd like a photo that:

1. was taken within the past couple years (YATQ tour or later)
2. of Moz holding out his hand for an audience handshake
3. (and here's the difficult part) while he is/was NOT singing

Love Our Man Morrissey, of course, but far too often live photos (for obvious reasons) show him with his mouth wide open and/or with a mic in front of his face.

Don't kill yrself looking for such a thing (even I am not going to spend hours trolling the 'net, and it's my tattoo. . .), but if you happen to read this and say, "Oh, I have just the thing on Shutterfly and am happy to share!" well then, you are a good egg and will have my gratitude.

--jeniphir

moz_chicago.jpg

I have ALOT of shots with him with the microphone in front if his face. :( I think this is the only one I have in my photobucket acct right now where the mic isn't in his face. (And no, I did not take this pic.)
may82007saltlakecity.jpg

Wow I just looked thru all the pics I have on this computer and for every pic of him reaching out, he always appeared to be singing. Damn! I'm going to keep looking though. I'm interested to see how it turns out.

p.s. Frinkers where you at? Lend a hand!

I have ALOT of shots with him with the microphone in front if his face. :( I think this is the only one I have in my photobucket acct right now where the mic isn't in his face. (And no, I did not take this pic.)
may82007saltlakecity.jpg

This is a good one. What show is it from?

This is a good one. What show is it from?

I have it tagged as May 8th, 2007 Salt Lake City.

If Jeniphir changes her mind, I think I have alot more with the mic in his face! I have a few where he still looks really good!

Sorry. . .first thing I thought about Flax's photo was, "Whoa. Crazy face."

Quite like Mell's, though. . .keep 'em coming; you guys are the bestest.

--jeniphir

Now now NRITH, I think thats a nice photo of Moz and not crazed or creepy at all.

Sorry. . .first thing I thought about Flax's photo was, "Whoa. Crazy face."

See, MadameChaos? Let's just say it's not a face that I'd like to see on a stranger that I was passing in an alley, but somehow I suspect that I'm in a very tiny majority of SoLowists in that regard. :eek:

All work and no play....

2486607409_9d6c00d604_o.jpg

He's not exactly touching someone in this photo, but he is interacting with the audience and not singing. Maybe your tattooist can use his imagination and put his arm out for a reach.

Tags
photo
Back
Top Bottom