Anyone got these? - THE SMITHS - 22 Quality Professional Backing Tracks

I have these - it looks like the two Zoom Karaoke Cds put together. I'd be amazed if this chap has the rights to these. That aside, I could rip them if persuaded.

Peter

Thanks Kewpie, and thanks Davide.

Downloading now.

I'd not thought that they were karaoke tracks, I'd thought there were backing tracks for professional pub singers.

Dave

I contacted the seller and he has sent me a sample of This Charming Man. It's the same as the Karaoke track that Kewpie linked to.

Peter, are these the same tracks that you referred to? You mentioned 2 CDs... the ebay CD has 22 tracks, but the Karaoke download only has 11 any chance you could upload them?

Thanks

Dave

I contacted the seller and he has sent me a sample of This Charming Man. It's the same as the Karaoke track that Kewpie linked to.

Peter, are these the same tracks that you referred to? You mentioned 2 CDs... the ebay CD has 22 tracks, but the Karaoke download only has 11 any chance you could upload them?

Thanks

Dave

The two I have are:

Volume 1 and Volume 2. I also have a few from other sources, like "Learn Guitar With The Smiths" and a few others. I was going to do a Karaoke night with a chap who's writing a book, but he's gone cold on the idea, which is odd, because he was well keen earlier this year. Anyhoo, I could rip the CDs if you like.

Peter

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Right, here you go - download here. Both Zoom Karaoke Cds. Now, CD1 has been tagged up, but for some reason, CD2 has not, but I think you'll figure out which song is which. I did them at 128 bitrate (sorry) for speed and economy, but they don't sound bad. Enjoy.

Peter

Thanks Peter
As always - a true gent

Dave

this is a trip. i havent heard the music without words before. i hear morrissey singing in my head and keep waiting for him to chime in. thanks, very cool:thumb: i added this to the site with the second disc tagged

Last edited:
Thank you :)

If you play Bigmouth on VLC at -67% speed, you can hear Morrissey's chipmunk vocals to normal :thumb:

speed up

Thank you :)

If you play Bigmouth on VLC at -67% speed, you can hear Morrissey's chipmunk vocals to normal

Actually Danny Baker proved in his show, if you speed up Morrissey's vocal it sounds like Deborah Harry!

Last edited:
Many thanks Peter a gent amongst gents:)

Wow, I didn't even know there was a karaoke version of Frankly Mr Shankly and Vicar in a Tutu, these will come in handy for solo gigs! Thanks!!! I'm looking for Meat Is Murder backing track too at the moment!

Abrahan, not bad at all mate!! Yeah, MEAT IS MURDER KARAOKE PLEASE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom