Anyone going to panic tomorrow

Nope. But I may manage a small trip to Hysterics b4 the day is thru...

> see you there

...if this Vicodin doesn't kick in soon!

Is it just me, I was looking at the TV page today.

TOMORROW'S PROGRAMMES. Saturday 13th July 2003.

BBC2 4.10 pm. (a film by the name of Quo Vadis)

STV (i think) about 7.45 pm (last night of Proms - at the ROYAL ALBERT HALL) plus it's almost nearly exactly a year ago to the day.

CH4 - 9.15 pm (a documentary about Diana Dors) and her lost millions.

Now that I write it down, it doesn't seem so significant.

But at the time....

You need a case of hysterics like you need

a hole in your head.

Remebah to put hit undah yo' pillow, boss, if'n you wan a korter.

Tooth fairie might visit you. If he's 6'2 with a deep voice and big 'ass lips, don't be afraid. And he's not really a fairie.

Sweets yep I'll be there & a few others no doubt

Grim

What are the Panic nights like compared to the S&G?

> Sweets yep I'll be there & a few others no doubt

> Grim

Re: You need a case of hysterics like you need

> a hole in your head.

> Remebah to put hit undah yo' pillow, boss, if'n you wan a korter.

> Tooth fairie might visit you. If he's 6'2 with a deep voice and big 'ass
> lips, don't be afraid. And he's not really a fairie.

No. I know you're not a fairy. And I probably wouldn't be afraid. I didn't take the tooth with me. It was broken and really icky.
I went to sleep and woke up just a little while ago. I kept thinking before I slept, "Why isn't this damn Vicodin working?" Well, now that it's wearing off, I can tell that it was. And what I was feeling before was pressure from the swelling and lingering numbness from the Novocaine. So I've taken another Vicodin and I just feel the ticking and jumping of the nerves in there. It feels like all the teeth all around the one that was taken out are traumatized and just agonized that they could meet the same fate. Teeth are weird. Well, hopefully this will take effect soon.

well the venue is spot knacker, ground floor, clean, cheap ale, it's not as heaving or sweaty as the S&G so the atmosphere could be described as a little dank but once in full swing it's almost touching (S&G) cloth (I hope that doesn't sound to biased), Swallow on my Neck would be a gud un to ask as he's more regular at both than me.
Watever happened to our Huddersfield Hero anyway, not seen him in here in a while?
GU is gonna be official (Manc by p(r)oxy - on the ball in the right pished place at the right pished time, again) photographer, I do believe.
So watch this * * (space - yeah ok) for more pics of the greatest Smiths event that side o'the Pennines.

love
Grim

Scraping the barrel, but

There's also 'Charmed'. Isn't that the programme that has a worse version of 'How Soon Is Now?' than Tatu's?

> Is it just me, I was looking at the TV page today.

> TOMORROW'S PROGRAMMES. Saturday 13th July 2003.

> BBC2 4.10 pm. (a film by the name of Quo Vadis )

> STV (i think) about 7.45 pm (last night of Proms - at the ROYAL ALBERT
> HALL ) plus it's almost nearly exactly a year ago to the day.

> CH4 - 9.15 pm (a documentary about Diana Dors ) and her lost millions.

> Now that I write it down, it doesn't seem so significant.

> But at the time....

Back
Top Bottom