Anyone figured out how to copy the video from the IHFJ enhanced CD, or access it direct? Thanks

Yes - and here's how

When the video has auto-played, click on exit.

Then, in Windows Explorer, right-click on the CD symbol (normally D drive), and then click Explore. You should then navigate to the folder 'video', which, unsurprisingly, contains a large MPEG (40mb or so) of the video.

Re: Yes - and here's how

> When the video has auto-played, click on exit.

> Then, in Windows Explorer, right-click on the CD symbol (normally D
> drive), and then click Explore. You should then navigate to the folder
> 'video', which, unsurprisingly, contains a large MPEG (40mb or so) of the
> video.

Well I had tried that already, for some reason it doesn't show up on my PC (I am using WinxP, don't know if that is relevant). The video appears as a hidden file.
But anyway I found out how to copy it. Do a 'search' of the CD drive using the Search tool, and include 'hidden files / folders' in the search. The video will appear. Then copy this by dragging it from the search window to some folder in your hard drive. Then when you've done that, perform another search on the folder you dragged the video to (again, make sure to include hidden files and folders in the search). The video will appear. Right click this, go to 'properties' and untick the 'hidden' option. Now the video will no longer be hidden and you can do what you like with it.

Me, I'm compiling a 'best of the videos' collection on VCD for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom