Anyone ever work with moz on tour

What was he like to work for.

He was very reserved mostly, but very kind and funny when he chose to join in with others. He tended to keep himself to himself but 'let himself go' when he was on stage or in the studio. When he stepped up to the mic he would almost tangibly change and become 'MORRISSEY' and once the mic was turned off he would return to being 'Morrissey'. If you get what I mean.

It was not disimilar to how I have seen Tibetan monks allow themselves to become vessels for Oracles and when they are seized by the 'spirit' they are completely different - a tangible energy.

He also smells lovely. :)

He was very reserved mostly, but very kind and funny when he chose to join in with others. He tended to keep himself to himself but 'let himself go' when he was on stage or in the studio. When he stepped up to the mic he would almost tangibly change and become 'MORRISSEY' and once the mic was turned off he would return to being 'Morrissey'. If you get what I mean.

It was not disimilar to how I have seen Tibetan monks allow themselves to become vessels for Oracles and when they are seized by the 'spirit' they are completely different - a tangible energy.

He also smells lovely. :)
Are you kidding, or did you work with him.....:lbf:

a roadie did talk about his experience working with moz...it didnt last long:p
Andrew winters:"I was morrissey`s roadie":
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article3245740.ece

Best parts!!!!!!!!!!!
"Morrissey looks at me with what seems like a slight smirk and shakes my hand. “Don’t worry, Andrew, it can only get better than this,” he says – and then proceeds to grab his guitarist and rub his fingers through his hair."
&
"While this is going on everyone is drinking. Morrissey instructs his PA to order him a large vodka concoction. Then something bizarre happens. A drinking game ensues, where one of the musicians is encouraged to knock back his pint to a chorus of “Down in one, down in one, down in one,” a chant to which Morrissey himself adds flamenco claps, skipping in front of his employee. He immediately beckons for another pint for the same musician and the process is repeated."

its quite an..hmm.. entertaining read, yes..
Moz might have found out that andrew first record was elton john indeed:p

Last edited:
Tags
andrew winters morrissey roadie tour troll thread
Back
Top Bottom