Anyone ever met Bernard Sumner of New Order?

just being honest iv seen them in a few bbc specials over the years and one was so bad I had to change the channel.maybe in a live concert setting he might be better.

just being honest iv seen them in a few bbc specials over the years and one was so bad I had to change the channel.maybe in a live concert setting he might be better.
I agree with you, my point was that it hasn't hampered his career and lots of NO fans appreciate he isn't a great singer. People forget that when Ian passed the band didn't want to bring anyone in and decided that Bernard should sing even though he struggled with it.

Hahahaha most think Bernie has a shit voice but I think it's one of the coolest. It's real, honest, and has character. And it fits the songs. Peter on the other hand...should never open his mouth to sing. Gah!!! Have you guys heard him sing on his recent Peter Hook and the Light tours or on YouTube of it? He tours covering all the New Order and Joy Division back catalogue. LOL!!!!!!! ATROCIOUS. Should have Pottsy sing them all instead for him. Don't get me wrong..he's still my favorite bassist. Just he might wanna tone down the growling, roaring "singing" on those songs. Worked sorta for his old side band Monaco, though.

Back
Top Bottom