Anyone else think we'll get a "surprise drop" of the new album?

butley

Here's hoping. I loved the last album especially the production and how good Morrissey' s voice sounded.

Here's hoping. I loved the last album especially the production and how good Morrissey' s voice sounded.

"surprise drop" ? I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped down the charts with Joe C still on board. kidding! Well, I do hope it's great and that this time they stretched a leg or two into some strange and uncharted waters. :pray:

Yes! I think it will be announced at the end of August, early September - with a release date around October/November and a tour start in October, as previously leaked.

late September for me.i can see this being totally different to anything hes done before.

I can't see it being released in haste. All Morrissey has ever asked for (or all he has ever said publicly) is that he wants a label who looks after him, gives him good promotion, looks to promote him as an artist and supports the development of his brand. He doesn't want a quick DIY job no matter how much it pleases the fans.

Will it be announced and dropped quickly. Seems likely but will he do a mbv or a Bowie type surprise drop I don't know. It'd be interesting if he did

I think it will be announced very soon with one or two tracks available digitally immediately. Official, physical release late September.

Last edited:
Yes! I think it will be announced at the end of August, early September - with a release date around October/November and a tour start in October, as previously leaked.
Why not? TQID will be released in October, September is to soon... So maybe November or to X-mas...? I don't know really. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom