Anyone else just see Morrissey on SNL just now?

haha thats funny. i was watching and when it came up, i pointed at the tv and was like "omg!" and my b/f was like "oh god, youre gonna go post on your little message board now arent you?" and i said "yes yes i am."

you beat me to it. :p

I'm on the west coast - now I'll have to watch it!

HA! It was technically a tie! This thread was posted at 11:51 and that's the exact time I posted it on the 'unexpected references' thread. :D

haha thats funny. i was watching and when it came up, i pointed at the tv and was like "omg!" and my b/f was like "oh god, youre gonna go post on your little message board now arent you?" and i said "yes yes i am."

you beat me to it. :p

:lbf::lbf:

mozflag.jpg

It was awesome.. I saw it last night while watching it on tivo.. I was able to rewind. Too bad Boz flag was Brian Bozworth :/

A Morrissey reference, a Lost reference and a Black Flag reference. SNL is now in my good graces again!

SNL has been in my good graces ever since the "crisis of conformity" sketch a few weeks back.

SNL has been in my good graces ever since the "crisis of conformity" sketch a few weeks back.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that..that was fantastic!!! FIST FIGHT IN THE PARKING LOT!!

Back
Top Bottom