Anyone else alone on Christmas and home alone?

I was just wondering.... it seems to be somewhat appropriate for Moz fans.Well, it is for me :( I could go to my relatives i dont like, i didnt and waiting to go out with my friends. Dont have a boyfriend, happy family, feeling pretty much like in Seasick video:o Just thought id share. Lucky ordinary girls and boys...

I was just wondering.... it seems to be somewhat appropriate for Moz fans.Well, it is for me :( I could go to my relatives i dont like, i didnt and waiting to go out with my friends. Dont have a boyfriend, happy family, feeling pretty much like in Seasick video:o Just thought id share. Lucky ordinary girls and boys...

Please don't be sad. Keep the day as best you can, make it special for yourself. If that doesn't help, buy alcohol?

I know how you feel all my relatives are on other side of the world.I usally just buy a big bottle of wine and settle down with a good book:o

I'm usually alone on Christmas and really don't mind.
I honestly don't understand what people mean when they say they're "celebrating" Christmas. What are you celebrating exactly??
I mean, ok, if you believe in God and all that you celebrate the birth of Jesus but what else is there to celebrate?

Anyway, I'm going to the Amsterdam Zoo tomorrow with my sister.
Afterwards we'll probably go for dimsum or something. :)

I honestly don't understand what people mean when they say they're "celebrating" Christmas. What are you celebrating exactly??
I mean, ok, if you believe in God and all that you celebrate the birth of Jesus but what else is there to celebrate?

I agree, just got home from work and that will be it until Wednesday in terms of seeing anyone else. Everyone else is off visiting family or friends tonight and / or, I have 3 bottles of wine for comfort....

and though I walk home alone, my faith in love is still devout.....

One of my best ever Christmases was spent alone.
No stress.
Eat what you want.
Watch what you want.
Listen to what you want.

Ahhhh!!!! :D

Have a good day tomorrow :)

Its only one day and there`s so much pressure to enjoy yourself.Just spoil yourself and know we are thinking of a fellow Morrissey fan on their own!!

Merry christmas!:)

Its only one day

Not here, in Holland we don't have Christmas Day and Boxing Day, nooo we have 1st and 2nd Christmas Day.
No kidding...
Most people go to their parent's on Day 1 and the parents in law on Day 2. Although things have been changing slightly the last couple of years.
Some shops are open nowadays on the 2nd Day and people do other things than visiting other people and stuffing their mouths.

Thank you for all your kind words. It was a bit hard but mostly because i am a victim of "must be jolly" pressure for Xmas. And i am not. Only kids can cheer me up.
Well, didnt go out because of the snow storm...it didnt help. But, to tell you the truth xmas just stresses bad things in your life. And unfortunately i have a lots of them at the moment.
I just feel that pressure and was out of control. I think Moz hates xmas too:)

Back
Top Bottom