Anyone else agree that Moz should just play smiths songs on his tour?

I love the man, but think it would be great as he is playing xmas dates that he would just play 100% smiths cover versions. What a great xmas pressy that would be. Anyone else agree?

I love the man, but think it would be great as he is playing xmas dates that he would just play 100% smiths cover versions. What a great xmas pressy that would be. Anyone else agree?

Totally agree. You could easily assemble a 20 song set (yeah, like he'll play 20 song sets) of Smiths songs that would all be far superior to any of his solo work.

100% disagree.

I love Morrisseys more recent work, ROTT, YATQ etc.

I understand why/what your saying dude, but really it would upset ALLOT of people.

Personally, I like to hear him sing Smiths songs, but not everybody does.
I also like to hear the newer stuff.......

Moz has to please a great deal of people when he's 'gigging', and mixing old and new, I think, would please most.

You are a f***ing arsehole. Tell you what, why dont you just go and burn everything that Morrissey has ever done since 1988? Or why dont you go and spit in the faces of Boz and Alain? Because thats pretty much what you are saying Morrissey should do.

I sincerely hope that you are unable to make it to this gig.

I only asked a question. People don't need to be so angry and rude.

The people on here do have a tendancy towards that kind of behaviour.

What you'll find is that they try to make out that they're all calm and hate aggression, but if you dare aire an opinion which in any way differs from "Steven Patrick's shit tastes of strawberry ice cream" they'll call you a "f***ing arsehole". That's unless you get one who tries to add a Dickensian prose to their posts, in which case they'll call you a "vile oaf"..... Yes, someone really did call me that on here.

It's funny really.

To answer the original question... NOOO! Maybe play equal amounts of Smiths and solo stuff?

i would like 2/3 smiths tunes.
about 4 from ringleaders.
3 from quarry and then a good mix of the rest.

NO NO NO NO NO NO i am afraid that is a bad idea, a few would do but if he just did smiths i feel that I hadn't gone to see a morrissey gig but in a way a Smiths tribute night

100% disagree.
Smiths cover versions? Morrissey has written those songs!!
If you really love him, you'd never say things like this.
You only love The Smiths songs.

Back
Top Bottom