Anybody win tickets for BBC 6 Music Live?

Carbon footprint?
So they, the BBC decides for me as a Moz-fan from Manc I can't leave my carbon footprint?
I want to decide for myself. In the meantime millions of other carbon footprints are left, all very important and much more so then mine, cause hey, I'm only a Moz-fan from Manc.

If the carbon footprint is so important, which I guess it is, shouldn't transport be made more environment friendly, electric cars and all that? Or donate to a fund for compensating the footprint. I thought it was already possible for air transport.
That is not the responsibility of the BBC.
WTF do they think they are?

What's the betting, Rhodes, Butler, Tait and Weirdo Wilde copped for tickets.
I.e.
An unfair ballot.

Carbon footprint?
So they, the BBC decides for me as a Moz-fan from Manc I can't leave my carbon footprint?
I want to decide for myself. In the meantime millions of other carbon footprints are left, all very important and much more so then mine, cause hey, I'm only a Moz-fan from Manc.

If the carbon footprint is so important, which I guess it is, shouldn't transport be made more environment friendly, electric cars and all that? Or donate to a fund for compensating the footprint. I thought it was already possible for air transport.

*applauds*

Carbon footprint?

Quando, I respect your carbon footprint. It's no more nor less important than others. A person has the right to leave a carbon print in/on this planet.

Tags
maida vale bbc
Back
Top Bottom