Anybody want to help me out? (Rare Smiths Vinyl)

Joe Benzon

The gem of my collection...

I just saw him 7 times on the West Coast and spent more money then I should have. I am trying to see some more shows out here but I am broke.

I have the 12" Panic single. A 1985 import from Germany on blue disc. It is sealed! There's literally probably only a handful of these that are sealed, if there's any other ones at all.

I don't want to part with it at all, but I really really want to see more shows.

So, if you are a serious collector and want to help me out a bit, hit me up with offers. Thanks.

The gem of my collection...

I just saw him 7 times on the West Coast and spent more money then I should have. I am trying to see some more shows out here but I am broke.

I have the 12" Panic single. A 1985 import from Germany on blue disc. It is sealed! There's literally probably only a handful of these that are sealed, if there's any other ones at all.

I don't want to part with it at all, but I really really want to see more shows.

So, if you are a serious collector and want to help me out a bit, hit me up with offers. Thanks.

I know I shouldn't , but can you forward me a list? I need to save up for the east coast also, but theres some things that I need to add. Thanks .

I believe he's just trying to sell that one 12"; and I don't think the $25 it will bring will help much in unraveling his travel expenses.

Back
Top Bottom