Anybody want some bacon?

how does it feel to floss out dead flesh from between your teeth? do you even think about it?
how does it feel to be such an obnoxious* meat non-eater that you inspire
meat eaters to EAT MORE MEAT
truly duchess
i cannot stress this enough
YOU DO MORE HARM TO YOUR supposed cause then any other vegan on this site
really, it makes one wonder
WHY YOU HATE ANIMALS SO? :(

*=and believe me i know alot about being obnoxious

Last edited:
truly duchess
I almost agree with you, Robby.

"I brought you on Springer to tell you _________" still gets my attention.

truly duchess

*=and believe me i know alot about being obnoxious

pffffffffffffffffff if anything, hatfull is blaming Morrissey for suddenly having a change of heart. who am i, just a random poster on a message board? how can my views influence anybody to make any drastic change in their, already, pathetic lives. the man he/she spends time discussing about is just as radical as i am, if not even more so, so don't blame me.

i think many people mistake harsh truth with obnoxiousness. f*** it really, if you can't connect cruelty and dead flesh together, then i give up on you. it's black and white obvious, and if you can't see it, then there must be something wrong with you, which is none of my business. however, i will be in your way when you try to sink your teeth into an innocent creature.

Hey, isn't everyone?
I am. We have the best show in England called Jeremy Kyle, kinda like Springer, but Jeremy is ruder to the guests. I love it, I feel so much better about my life after I've watched it!

pffffffffffffffffff if anything, hatfull is blaming Morrissey for suddenly having a change of heart. who am i, just a random poster on a message board? how can my views influence anybody to make any drastic change in their, already, pathetic lives. the man he/she spends time discussing about is just as radical as i am, if not even more so, so don't blame me.

i think many people mistake harsh truth with obnoxiousness. f*** it really, if you can't connect cruelty and dead flesh together, then i give up on you. it's black and white obvious, and if you can't see it, then there must be something wrong with you, which is none of my business. however, i will be in your way when you try to sink your teeth into an innocent creature.

1: Do not talk bad about hattie.

2: There is nothing wrong with me.

and 3: You are quite right, it is none of your business.

I really don't want to argue with you about this. I respect your views, kindly respect mine, please.

I'd very much like to respect you views, however, i have this policy that as long as your views hurt somebody and directly affect their life, I cannot really have respect for that.
I'm sure you're a nice person, just a little bit lost. I was lost too. It's not hard to be found, you just have to open your eyes a bit.

i will be in your way when you try to sink your teeth into an innocent creature.
hahahaha, what a lie
unless you are dumb enough to believe that
guess what sweetie?
me, a former killer of men has already done
far more to save innocent creatures
than a lonely stuck up rich girl like you shall ever do in
YOUR ENTIRE PATHETIC LIFE
but you go on thinking otherwise babe :rolleyes:
it only makes a fool of thee! :p

1: Do not talk bad about hattie.

2: There is nothing wrong with me.

and 3: You are quite right, it is none of your business.

Hoo-bloody-rah:D

just stop, here

please.
ok, ok
but really
she ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME* :mad:

*=maybe the duchess is some kind of vengeance reigned down upon me for annoying others
oh well, i have ignore, but i did try to be nice to her @ 1st :(

Last edited:
you're up late aren't you? How are you doing? I'm good. :)

oh I think you are supposed to fight here though. I'll try to think of something to say to make you mad. :p

I'd very much like to respect you views, however, i have this policy that as long as your views hurt somebody and directly affect their life, I cannot really have respect for that.
I'm sure you're a nice person, just a little bit lost. I was lost too. It's not hard to be found, you just have to open your eyes a bit.

I'm actually not lost at all. I have considered becoming a vegetarian for health reasons, but not because I think people are cruel for eating meat.

Anyways, I would like for everyone to know that the only reason I posted pictures of the pig was not because I enjoy hunting, because I think it is funny to get a rise out of vegans , or because I promote animal cruelty. It was because it is a pretty frigging massive pig.

Back
Top Bottom