Anybody here ever taken steroids?

Ok, it is one of my school course essays again. Discussing the effects of anabolic steriods on the human body, the good and the bad.

Has anyone here ever used them? What did you find from them, good or bad? Did you end up with that muscular look you desired or did it perhaps bring you close to a deprimental effect? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Love PTxx.

Only for medicinal reasons :p

Ok, it is one of my school course essays again. Discussing the effects of anabolic steriods on the human body, the good and the bad.

Has anyone here ever used them? What did you find from them, good or bad? Did you end up with that muscular look you desired or did it perhaps bring you close to a deprimental effect? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Love PTxx.

I did for the first time last year or was it a year and a half ago since I had some type of flu, sore throat or whatever. I remember my doctor telling me that now I really can be like a guy in MLB.

I had to seriously watch what I was eating since I was not going to the gym and it definitely put on weight.

yes:( for 10 years for bodybuilding purposes. both annabolic and androgenic steroids as well as other hormone promoting substances. its not big and its certainly not clever:eek:

Back
Top Bottom