Anybody got video of "the kiss?" OCT 1, 2007 (sorry)

suparni

human being
Sorry for dragging this into downloads... don't mean to be a gossip monger "entertainment tonight" American :o but I want to see this on video... erm... for historical reference catalog reasons :p

Awesome!!! I wanna see this too...historical reasons, etc. ;)
I wasn't there THAT night, but did see the Kissy Girl another night and she was very pretty in person. (Is it wrong that I'm relieved it wasn't a total troll that assaulted poor Morrissey?)

Awesome!!! I wanna see this too...historical reasons, etc. ;)
I wasn't there THAT night, but did see the Kissy Girl another night and she was very pretty in person. (Is it wrong that I'm relieved it wasn't a total troll that assaulted poor Morrissey?)

lol, I saw her too, twice! On the last night of LA, she wore that hideous lepord outfit again....*puke* It looked like a bunch of material just thrown on her body, poorly sewn, sorry I don't mean to sound rude, but that's what it looked like, lol, it kinda reminded me of the outfits cave people would wear, or whatever is depicted in the movies...lol...sorry! Okay I'll stop now, that was mean...:D....We're you there on the 13th at the Palladium?? I met a girl who was there, stood next to me for at least half the night, there with her pregnant friend...sorry this is off-topic, but had to ask...:p

Hi, I also saw her on the 13th...and yes, she was wearing that same outfit...that is probably the only reason why I knew it was her...she is easy on the eyes despite the outfit, I must say....I actually got a piece of Boz's shirt and my wife took video of everyone fighting for the shirt after the show, and the leopard girl comes out in the video for a while...I even asked her, "hey, you were the one that kissed Morrissey, how was that?"...but didn't get to hear her response because I was holding onto boz's shirt and got pulled away...

Last edited:
Hi, I also saw her on the 13th...and yes, she was wearing that same outfit...that is probably the only reason why I knew it was her...she is easy on the eyes despite the outfit, I must say....I actually got a piece of Boz's shirt and my wife took video of everyone fighting for the shirt after the show, and the leopard girl comes out in the video for a while...I even asked her, "hey, you were the one that kissed Morrissey, how was that?"...but didn't get to hear her response because I was holding onto boz's shirt and got pulled away...

Hey! I musta been really close to you then! I was on Boz's side of the stage too, about 3rd row back....crazy how your right next to people from on here and you don't even know it! I didn't know lepord lady was on that side too. I had seen her before the show started in the restroom...she is pretty though, I'll give her that, besides her very strange outfit!!

lol, I saw her too, twice! On the last night of LA, she wore that hideous lepord outfit again....*puke* It looked like a bunch of material just thrown on her body, poorly sewn, sorry I don't mean to sound rude, but that's what it looked like, lol, it kinda reminded me of the outfits cave people would wear, or whatever is depicted in the movies...lol...sorry! Okay I'll stop now, that was mean...:D....We're you there on the 13th at the Palladium?? I met a girl who was there, stood next to me for at least half the night, there with her pregnant friend...sorry this is off-topic, but had to ask...:p

haha yeah I was there that night too...I was waiting in line from around 4pm and saw her use the porta-potties across the street. She was about 15 people in front of me in the line. She was wearing a mod print dress while in line and right before the show, she changed into the infamous leopard print dress. What's that all about??!! I'm not sure if it was to get attention from other fans or to remind Morrissey of what happened on Oct 1st...anyway I kind of wanted to go up to her and whisper "You're my hero, how was that kiss?" but there were a bunch of Kissy Girl haters around me so I couldn't really do it without getting punched in the face.

I was about two people behind Julia (Mikey side) during the show and Moz took my letter that said "MARRY ME?" on it. Did you guys see it? I couldn't really see his reaction to it (I could tell he held it over his chest, but couldn't see his face) because I was drowning in the crowd...my friend also missed the whole thing because the crowd was so rough on our side of the stage :mad:

haha yeah I was there that night too...I was waiting in line from around 4pm and saw her use the porta-potties across the street. She was about 15 people in front of me in the line. She was wearing a mod print dress while in line and right before the show, she changed into the infamous leopard print dress. What's that all about??!! I'm not sure if it was to get attention from other fans or to remind Morrissey of what happened on Oct 1st...anyway I kind of wanted to go up to her and whisper "You're my hero, how was that kiss?" but there were a bunch of Kissy Girl haters around me so I couldn't really do it without getting punched in the face.

I was about two people behind Julia (Mikey side) during the show and Moz took my letter that said "MARRY ME?" on it. Did you guys see it? I couldn't really see his reaction to it (I could tell he held it over his chest, but couldn't see his face) because I was drowning in the crowd...my friend also missed the whole thing because the crowd was so rough on our side of the stage :mad:

lol, I don't know, but she coulda definitely done without it, for sure!

Oohh! I remember you writing this, either in another thread or on the Post-show comments on the main board. I seriously felt like I missed the whole show...:( Granted, yes, I am about 5'7", but all of these tall people were in front of me, TALL GUYS. It was pretty annoying. If I wanted to see anything on the other side of the stage happening, I had to tippy-toe, which I did for most of the show anyways. And this was at being bewteen 3/4th row!! Did you give it to him when he was taking people's gifts right before Stretch Out and Wait? Sorry, I can't rmbr what you had said when you posted about it. It wasn't too rough, I mean things can always get much worse...there was alot of pushig and swaying along the night, and you just learn to go along with it and it's a breeze to be squished in amoungst the 4000 sardines..:D

I promise you I was ready to ask Moz for some of his water though! Everytime he drank some I sooooo desperately wanted some! And I needed fresh air, but the water I needed! And the poor guy in front of me, i felt like I was resting my head on his shoulder the whole time, that's how close I was squished into people....SO IF YOU WERE THE GUY WHO WAS TRYING TO TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEO, WAS ON BOZ'S SIDE ABOUT 3RD ROW BACK SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF GUYS, AND IN A BLACK T-SHIRT (I BELIEVE WITH SOMETHING MOZ RELATED ON IT) AND THERE WAS SOME GIRL PRACTICALLY RESTING ON YOUR SHOULDER, I AM SOOOOOO SORRY. LOL, between the guy behind me who was singing so loud in my ear, and kept jabbing my shoulder blade, and the rest of the crowd pushing, I had nowhere to go!

From Westendgirl
Hey! I musta been really close to you then! I was on Boz's side of the stage too, about 3rd row back....crazy how your right next to people from on here and you don't even know it! I didn't know lepord lady was on that side too. I had seen her before the show started in the restroom...she is pretty though, I'll give her that, besides her very strange outfit!!

Yes, it's funny how anyone of us could have been standing next to each other without even knowing it...sorry but I was one of those semi-tall guys (6' 1")...there were a few short people around me and sometimes I felt bad if they were behind me or my friends and couldn't see anything...I try moving from side to side so they can see but then you block somebody else...oh well....It was a great show...and extremly rough...I guess that's what makes it great.....I even made a comment to moz when it was somewhat quiet between songs to play "playboys"..and he responded with "no we don't play that anymore"....not sure if that was a reply to me or someone else...but I'd like to think it was too me.....I was about 10 rows in, but by the time the encore got started I must have been about 5 to 7 rows in on Boz's side...it really got rough there...1 girl was punching me on my ribs to either move or help her get up..either way, I was just laughing about...then when boz threw his shirt..I jumped up high, but caught it on the way down...and about 5 of us got a hold of it..and one girl started biting my arm...I laughed at her, and told her that wasn't going to cut it...so she stopped....but what a great experience....so that leopard girl changed outfits????....funny....I guess to get noticed

Last edited:
lol, I don't know, but she coulda definitely done without it, for sure!

Oohh! I remember you writing this, either in another thread or on the Post-show comments on the main board. I seriously felt like I missed the whole show...:( Granted, yes, I am about 5'7", but all of these tall people were in front of me, TALL GUYS. It was pretty annoying. If I wanted to see anything on the other side of the stage happening, I had to tippy-toe, which I did for most of the show anyways. And this was at being bewteen 3/4th row!! Did you give it to him when he was taking people's gifts right before Stretch Out and Wait? Sorry, I can't rmbr what you had said when you posted about it. It wasn't too rough, I mean things can always get much worse...there was alot of pushig and swaying along the night, and you just learn to go along with it and it's a breeze to be squished in amoungst the 4000 sardines..:D

I promise you I was ready to ask Moz for some of his water though! Everytime he drank some I sooooo desperately wanted some! And I needed fresh air, but the water I needed! And the poor guy in front of me, i felt like I was resting my head on his shoulder the whole time, that's how close I was squished into people....SO IF YOU WERE THE GUY WHO WAS TRYING TO TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEO, WAS ON BOZ'S SIDE ABOUT 3RD ROW BACK SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF GUYS, AND IN A BLACK T-SHIRT (I BELIEVE WITH SOMETHING MOZ RELATED ON IT) AND THERE WAS SOME GIRL PRACTICALLY RESTING ON YOUR SHOULDER, I AM SOOOOOO SORRY. LOL, between the guy behind me who was singing so loud in my ear, and kept jabbing my shoulder blade, and the rest of the crowd pushing, I had nowhere to go!

HAHA wow yeah you practically reiterated everything I posted somewhere before...I did feel like I missed 3/4ths of the show on Oct 13th!! I'm 5'3" and when Moz was anywhere on the left side of the stage, I couldn't even see him and it didn't help that some jerk kept his arms up the whole time blocking my view (and he had the worst BO)! I think our side of the stage was really bad. It wasn't normal crushing, it was insane. There were guys who literally were doing everything they could to climb on top of people or claw their way to the front from the moment the show started. At one point the crowd swayed so violently that I actually lifted up my feet clear off the ground like I was on a carnival ride! So yeah...I honestly have no idea during what song he took my letter...It was near the end of the show and he propped it in front of the Elvis record on the drum stand. Maybe I was just dreaming that this actually happened...

From Westendgirl

Yes, it's funny how anyone of us could have been standing next to each other without even knowing it...sorry but I was one of those semi-tall guys (6' 1")...there were a few short people around me and sometimes I felt bad if they were behind me or my friends and couldn't see anything...I try moving from side to side so they can see but then you block somebody else...oh well....It was a great show...and extremly rough...I guess that's what makes it great.....I even made a comment to moz when it was somewhat quiet between songs to play "playboys"..and he responded with "no we don't play that anymore"....not sure if that was a reply to me or someone else...but I'd like to think it was too me.....I was about 10 rows in, but by the time the encore got started I must have been about 5 to 7 rows in on Boz's side...it really got rough there...1 girl was punching me on my ribs to either move or help her get up..either way, I was just laughing about...then when boz threw his shirt..I jumped up high, but caught it on the way down...and about 5 of us got a hold of it..and one girl started biting my arm...I laughed at her, and told her that wasn't going to cut it...so she stopped....but what a great experience....so that leopard girl changed outfits????....funny....I guess to get noticed

LOL, awww, don't worry about it...:p
I tend to agree, that the whole experience with the pushing and swaying/shoving is part of what makes it great...cuz you know that 99.9% of the people that are there, trully do love and adore Moz, and aren't just there just cuz? Ya know what I mean? That's what made it okay with me really.

haha, fiesty little woman huh?? :D And yeah leopard lady did change I guess....

HAHA wow yeah you practically reiterated everything I posted somewhere before...I did feel like I missed 3/4ths of the show on Oct 13th!! I'm 5'3" and when Moz was anywhere on the left side of the stage, I couldn't even see him and it didn't help that some jerk kept his arms up the whole time blocking my view (and he had the worst BO)! I think our side of the stage was really bad. It wasn't normal crushing, it was insane. There were guys who literally were doing everything they could to climb on top of people or claw their way to the front from the moment the show started. At one point the crowd swayed so violently that I actually lifted up my feet clear off the ground like I was on a carnival ride! So yeah...I honestly have no idea during what song he took my letter...It was near the end of the show and he propped it in front of the Elvis record on the drum stand. Maybe I was just dreaming that this actually happened...

Awww, I'm sure he did do that!!

I think the whole experince was like that for everyone, except maybe the people directly ON the barricade, which is where I want to be next time. At least you have soemthing to help hold you in place, and a better view, not just for part of the show, BUT THE WHOLE SHOW!! lol, oh well, beggers can't be choosers, I was happy just to be there, and get all giddy just watching videos of it, or thinking about it. :D

Awww, I'm sure he did do that!!

I think the whole experince was like that for everyone, except maybe the people directly ON the barricade, which is where I want to be next time. At least you have soemthing to help hold you in place, and a better view, not just for part of the show, BUT THE WHOLE SHOW!! lol, oh well, beggers can't be choosers, I was happy just to be there, and get all giddy just watching videos of it, or thinking about it. :D

ohhh sweet Jesus, how badly I wanted to be at the barricade!!!!! But it was always out of reach because I didn't have the special front of the line tickets. *&#%! OK next time Morrissey does 10 million shows in LA, I'm just going to temporarily relocate to LA and my boss can just go screw himself. :D But wow, just how spoiled ARE we in So Cal with all those Moz concerts?! The man is inexhaustible.

ohhh sweet Jesus, how badly I wanted to be at the barricade!!!!! But it was always out of reach because I didn't have the special front of the line tickets. *&#%! OK next time Morrissey does 10 million shows in LA, I'm just going to temporarily relocate to LA and my boss can just go screw himself. But wow, just how spoiled ARE we in So Cal with all those Moz concerts?! The man is inexhaustible.

Yeah, I know, the same for me too! :(
Seriously, my friend and I devised a plan of spending the night and having a hotel so we'd have an excessible shower and what not...:p it was a masterplan! Seriously...:D Although I know it wasn't necessary....we passed the Palladium on Saturday on our way to Mel's Diner, and the line ws the perfect length, and I wanted so badly to say, "Just drop me off, and bring me back some food! I'm waitin' in line!" But I didn't, and wish I had, because when we came back an hour later, everyone else thinking that we'd still have a good spot in line..........the line stopped at the end of the block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart seriously sunk, I mean sunk, really low. I knew my chances of touching the man at all, well they had gone down the toilet, unless there was some kind soul who'd allow me to the barricade for that small moment, and then I would gladly move back to where I was! But I never tried, it was way too packed in, and I could tell from the people around me that it probably wasn't very likely it would happen....but then again, I never asked, so I only have myself to blame!

But like I said earleri, I was just happy to be in his presence, and just to there, so many few feet away....:D

And the Friday before, the first of the shows I had gone to, I had an amazing eyelocking experience with him....I was happy with just that....I can still imagine it and picture it, that's priceles and perfect enough for the time being....:)

Back
Top Bottom