Any Springwatch Watchers?

Kilt Uncle

The new series of Springwatch has begun.

Last night they filmed an Osprey nest and two Ospreys in the Scottish Highlands, it looks amazing and picturesque.

Also, footage of a Scottish Wildcat which is very rare indeed. It was interesting to see it tuck in to a meal of Baby mice. Nature raw in tooth and claw right enough..:)

Shame Oddie is such a tit himself..:)

I heard they were filming here, Kilt Uncle
Far_from_Dull--Dull.jpg

virtie, your picture is too large.

I like the programme, but as you know Bill Oddie is very unpopular in here for his silly rant of Morrissey on Culture Show in 2006.

virtie, your picture is too large.

I like the programme, but as you know Bill Oddie is very unpopular in here for his silly rant of Morrissey on Culture Show in 2006.

I'm sure Morrissey can take what he dishes out...:p

Virtie, you will have to talk Rangers after that effort. Take the easy way and give in..:)

Last night they filmed an Osprey nest and two Ospreys in the Scottish Highlands, it looks amazing and picturesque.

Also, footage of a Scottish Wildcat which is very rare indeed. It was interesting to see it tuck in to a meal of Baby mice. Nature raw in tooth and claw right enough..:)

I saw some of it last night; I found it quite relaxing, but I don't think my constantly channel-surfing husband and daughter would countenance it becoming regular viewing.

I saw some of it last night; I found it quite relaxing, but I don't think my constantly channel-surfing husband and daughter would countenance it becoming regular viewing.

Time for Mummy to get militant me thinks..:)

Pensthorpe is 20 mins from me and is a nice peaceful place.

I love spring and autumn watch as I'm mad about anything to do with nature.

I've also been following Simon's Career for about 20 years.

I even forgive Bill Odie his dubious comments about Morrissey as I'm a secret twitcher.

Pensthorpe is 20 mins from me and is a nice peaceful place.

I love spring and autumn watch as I'm mad about anything to do with nature.

I've also been following Simon's Career for about 20 years.

I even forgive Bill Odie his dubious comments about Morrissey as I'm a secret twitcher.

It must be great to live so close to such a peaceful place. I kind of love nature 'cause it stops the temptation to kill lots of people, lol!

We need to bring the Wolves back to Scotland though. I would like the chance in this country to risk going on a big trek and have the possibility of have a limb chewed..:)

Is this the same Oddie who was on a show called, "The Goodies" (80's) I have BBC America, but I haven't seen Springwatch. They seem to only show :How Clean Is Your House? Coupling, (which I think is funny) Torchwood, Dr. Who, Hex, that one show about teenagers in a sort of posh town - Hollyoaks! And of course, the only news I watch, BBC News. (yeah I do watch CNN but they constantly repeat themselves and I hate seeing Bush's smug idiocy.

Yes, that's the fella.

Yep, he IS a tit. I never thought, "The Goodies" were particularly funny! "The Young Ones" beat the crap out of them.

Yep, he IS a tit. I never thought, "The Goodies" were particularly funny! "The Young Ones" beat the crap out of them.

I always found the Goodies more upsetting than amusing when i was a kid..:)

There was phenomenal footage of an Osprey diving for fish, which was slowed down 20 times and it was poetry in motion.

I hope we get Wolves back in Scotland soon. Such amazing creatures.

Back
Top Bottom