Any news or rumour about another UK leg of the tour?

Has anyone heard anything about any possible or probable UK dates after he has done this leg in the states?

I am very jealous because of the set list and hope he comes back to dear ole blighty with it!

Last edited:
yep rumours are rife, I've even started a couple myself ;)

love

Grim

yep rumours are rife, I've even started a couple myself ;)

love

Grim

Didn't he do Two legs and some festival shows last year?

Let the man go to South America, Australia and Japan First

Has anyone heard anything about any possible or probable UK dates after he has done this leg in the states?

I am very jealous because of the set list and hope he cmes back to dear ole blighty with it!

in uk, morrissey doesn't bend to give too many crowd pleasers since he can sell-out there without them :eek:

he even calls it the Greatest Hits Tour to help sell tickets, even though it's still not a greatest hits tour.

Did he call this a greatest hits tour or was that just the presale password ?

I am very jealous because of the set list and hope he cmes back to dear ole blighty with it!

waaaaaa, waaaaaa! i dont wanna hear it. wasnt he just over there last year??? he hasnt toured the US in THREE years. and what about the set list? yeah, its good, but didnt you guys get Still Ill and Bigmouth?? yeah, so stop whining. :cool:

waaaaaa, waaaaaa! i dont wanna hear it. wasnt he just over there last year??? he hasnt toured the US in THREE years. and what about the set list? yeah, its good, but didnt you guys get Still Ill and Bigmouth?? yeah, so stop whining. :cool:

bigmouth was played in US YATQ tour.

But if us brits stopped whining what else would we do? :o

Greatest hits tour = joke

just geddit eh?

love

Grim
P.s. see ya at the gig in Manc at x-mas

Ehum, except those seven dates in 2006 and early 2007 (only the UK got more, Germany also got seven). And you got to hear both Still Ill and Bigmouth Strikes Again.

And the YATQ tour was mainly a US tour, almost all gigs, except in the UK, were festival performances. Only eight (?) dates of the festival legwere ordinary concerts. Minus the 36 (?) UK dates it's not much left of those 90 dates. Not that I am complaining, heck, Sweden got five:D.

This "whining" is nothing compared to we saw in May 2006. "The US fans are Better than the European fans"-thread is one of my favourites from that time.

Still it's been very quite about the fact that Morrissey have toured countries like Iceland, Croatia, Serbia and Hungary. That's incredibly strange.

Edit. (not counting the Pasedena dates)
19 Festival concerts
36 UK concerts
7 American dates

Mainland Europe + Ireland + Turkey got 28 concerts, the current US tour has 39. I've got no intention to judge here just present facts.

Last edited:
Ah what a lovely thought. I feel however he should just base himself in my (shared) garden, is that a selfish thought? you would all be welcome, if you take a turn cooking, cleaning so on.

I'm no good at cleaning - typical male! But I'm a great cook! :D

Ehum, except those seven dates in 2006 and early 2007 (only the UK got more, Germany also got seven). And you got to hear both Still Ill and Bigmouth Strikes Again.

And the YATQ tour was mainly a US tour, almost all gigs, except in the UK, were festival performances. Only eight (?) dates of the festival legwere ordinary concerts. Minus the 36 (?) UK dates it's not much left of those 90 dates. Not that I am complaining, heck, Sweden got five:D.

This "whining" is nothing compared to we saw in May 2006. "The US fans are Better than the European fans"-thread is one of my favourites from that time.

Still it's been very quite about the fact that Morrissey have toured countries like Iceland, Croatia, Serbia and Hungary. That's incredibly strange.

Edit. (not counting the Pasedena dates)
19 Festival concerts
36 UK concerts
7 American dates

Mainland Europe + Ireland + Turkey got 28 concerts, the current US tour has 39. I've got no intention to judge here just present facts.

but the shows he did in early 2006 in the US were all, except one (chicago i think)in Cali. the US is HUGE, so him touring a few places in Cali doesnt help me out any, who lives in New Jersey. I'm just sayin that you have to take into consideration the number of shows compared to the size of the area. if at one point he did 36 shows in the UK thats ALOT if you look at the size of the UK compared to say...if he did 36 dates in the US. hes doin about 40 now right??

anyway, didnt mean to get a 'tude, its just i've heard a bunch of people complaining about him not touring in the UK when you just had him last year. just dont be selfish, it's OUR turn, dammit!! :p Americans <3 him too :)

but the shows he did in early 2006 in the US were all, except one (chicago i think)in Cali. the US is HUGE, so him touring a few places in Cali doesnt help me out any, who lives in New Jersey. I'm just sayin that you have to take into consideration the number of shows compared to the size of the area. if at one point he did 36 shows in the UK thats ALOT if you look at the size of the UK compared to say...if he did 36 dates in the US. hes doin about 40 now right??

anyway, didnt mean to get a 'tude, its just i've heard a bunch of people complaining about him not touring in the UK when you just had him last year. just dont be selfish, it's OUR turn, dammit!! :p Americans <3 him too :)

There were only 4 US dates in 06: in the spring there were 2 in Oklahoma and SXSW in Austin, and Chicago in November. I spent months (before Chicago was announced last year) thinking I had missed my chance to see Morrissey b/c he had moved to Rome and was only touring in the UK and Europe. So yeah, it's our turn and we're thrilled to have him here for a few months!

Poor guy. Look at us all "fighting" over him :p.

There were only 4 US dates in 06: in the spring there were 2 in Oklahoma and SXSW in Austin, and Chicago in November. I spent months (before Chicago was announced last year) thinking I had missed my chance to see Morrissey b/c he had moved to Rome and was only touring in the UK and Europe. So yeah, it's our turn and we're thrilled to have him here for a few months!

Poor guy. Look at us all "fighting" over him :p.

Just think of all the poor Argentian fans..and Australia too....

And Antartica...when's the last time he played there...

Bet the peguins miss him too

At what point did you hear me whining? I asked a civil question as I would dearly love to hear the set that Morrissey is playing now. I am going to refrain from lowering myself to insulting you and having a go in return but please read the messages people leave and the tone they leave them in before ranting. There was not even the smallest hint of negativity about my post.

Hey, atleast you don't have to pass borders.;)
It's expensive (for me to travel to Hamburg, about 400 km, it's €200 by train), I don't speak all languages since far for all speak English, I'll have to have many different currencies and so on...

And when it comes to the UK it isn't that strange - it is his home country.

Selfish?

Peace & <3!

Back
Top Bottom