Any news on ” It happens all the time ”?

A

Anonymous

I thought that « It happens all the time » would be a B side on CS singles. Apparently no? What happened to that song?

I thought that « It happens all the time » would be a B side on CS singles. Apparently no? What happened to that song?

I think it's likely that "Some Say I Got Devil" will also be released as a single. The reason for that is that they released a video for both Wedding Bell Blues and Lady Willpower before those were released on vinyl and now there's a video for Some Say I Got Devil, too.

So maybe it will be a b-side on that single?

although some say I got devil is a decent song its not radio friendly.

I agree. I'd prefer Loneliness Remembers What Happiness Forgets as the next single but I still think it will be Some Say I Got Devil.

You're right. It functions very well as the closing track of the CD, for me that is certainly good enough.

This song "it happens all the time", is that also a cover or a new Morrissey compositon?

You're right. It functions very well as the closing track of the CD, for me that is certainly good enough.

This song "it happens all the time", is that also a cover or a new Morrissey compositon?
think there was a photo of a music sheet in the recording studio and most people thought it would be on CS.

They have to save something for the 'special edition' re-release next year.

The song is actually called It Happens Every Time and was written and first recorded by Tim Buckley.

Comrade Starship over here would like all of YOU to know that I hate rap and LOVE this particular Tim Buckley song very much.

Steve still thrills me after all these years. It's why I adore him.

Back
Top Bottom