Any mid-90s Britpop Collectors? (Blur, Oasis, Gene, Suede etc.)

Craig

Hi All,

If there are any oldies (like me) who collect mid-90s Britpop, I'm selling what I have. Not as large as my Moz/Smiths collection but I have quite a few CDs, 12"s and 7"s of the following:

Oasis, Blur, Gene, Elastica, Suede, Pulp, Supergrass, The Wedding Present, Radiohead, Super Furry Animals, Stereophonics, Paul Weller etc. etc. along with some stuff from the lesser-known bands: Cast, These Animal Men, Ash, Menswe@r (anybody?) etc.

I even have some RiotGrrl stuff (I had a soft spot for Huggy Bear and Bikini Kill back in the day...).

I don't have a listing of what I have, but if there's any interest I can come up with something. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Craig

I may have some interest in some of it, depending on what you have, prices, etc. I'm sure there will be some things I want. I wouldn't mind seeing a list if it's not too much trouble. Thanks.

There seems to be some interest, so I'll work on a list and post it ASAP.

Off the top of my head, a few of the noteworthy items include:

Elastica US LP
Pulp Common People yellow vinyl 7"
Paul Weller Modern Classics 7" Box Set
Paul Weller Modern Classics LP
Two Supergrass 7"s that were signed by Gaz when they came to Cincinnati in the mid to late 90s.
Plus, lots of early Suede vinyl and lots of Super Furry Animal 7"s.

I'll work on a list.

Thanks!

Craig

I recently picked up that yellow colored Pulp Single. One of my friends would be interested in it for sure.

I'll pm you back, once i take a look at this list.

View attachment 16101Ok, Here's the list. It's sort of long and there's a lot of obscure stuff on it - and some stuff that's not really Britpop - but it's pretty much all my vinyl. I didn't have time to price each piece, so if you're interested, please just PM me with an offer for the pieces you want and we'll work something out. If you have questions, need more info or if you want photos, just send me a PM.

Also, I've updated my Moz/Smiths list (in the other thread) with much lower prices. 90% of the items are cheaper. I also found a copy of the Heaven Knows UK 12" A1/B1 Matrix version which is now on the list.

Thanks for looking!

Craig

Back
Top Bottom