Any ideas on how to get backstage passes for the Seattle show?

G

Gothy

:)

Just wondering how a non-press person like myself could get my hot little hands on a backstage pass to the Seattle show.

Take Care!

Dear Gothy

i have an idea....

Lose some weight you fat goth! then after you stop stuffing your damn mouth with sticks of butter...slit your damn wrists at the concert and say your lousy last wish is to see Morrissey himself.

Either way whether you see him or not, you'll be dead of blood loss..Thank God you sorry ass kabuki!

What is it with soppy wanna-be goths? geeze monkeynuts! Stick your head in the sand and wait for Suzzane to kick it ya fruitpunch!

YOURE SO ANNOYING GREASETEA! GO BACK TO THE ARSE OF THE

> Lose some weight you fat goth! then after you stop stuffing your
> damn mouth with sticks of butter...slit your damn wrists at the
> concert and say your lousy last wish is to see Morrissey
> himself.

> Either way whether you see him or not, you'll be dead of blood
> loss..Thank God you sorry ass kabuki!

> What is it with soppy wanna-be goths? geeze monkeynuts! Stick
> your head in the sand and wait for Suzzane to kick it ya
> fruitpunch!

Re: i have an idea....

I opened a fortune cookie in your honor, baby. The message was so appropriate I just knew it was for you. This is what it said:

"You are angry and bitter. You have many issues to work through. Please seek professional counseling."

Wow. See what I mean? Strangest thing, though, it's not very funny when you add "in bed" to the end of that one.

> Lose some weight you fat goth! then after you stop stuffing your
> damn mouth with sticks of butter...slit your damn wrists at the
> concert and say your lousy last wish is to see Morrissey
> himself.

> Either way whether you see him or not, you'll be dead of blood
> loss..Thank God you sorry ass kabuki!

> What is it with soppy wanna-be goths? geeze monkeynuts! Stick
> your head in the sand and wait for Suzzane to kick it ya
> fruitpunch!

Dear Gothy

an idea would be a relief

to get backstage at one of the mozzer's shows would be great, especially at this one since i'm driving up from san francisco for it. gothy, if you hear of any ideas, let me know by email, thanks.
"Everybody's got an idea"

Just to let you know, Morrissey leaves for the hotel before the band has left the stage, and is nowhere to be seen backstage after the concert.

Back
Top Bottom